BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Autumnn M.
As I mentioned in another review, I've tried SO many dry shampoos. While my favorite is Tigi's Rockaholic, the Suave version is GREAT considering the price. The value far exceeds the less-than-$10 price tag. Great smell, not too thick. A very decent dry shampoo!
Carissa H.
This product is very easy to use as it is long lasting. I've used this product for a week straight without washing. It leaves my hair feeling soft and refreshing as it helps control the oils in my hair. There is no residue. I would definitely buy it again.
Heather K.
New Columbia, PA
I have repurchased this product multiple times. I think it works pretty well for the price. I use it on second day hair all the time to get life and volume back in it. It is quick and really easy to use! Oh yeah, and it smells like pineapple, island-y goodness!
Jocey
This stuff is amazing! I have tried various dry shampoos... from high end to grocery store options... this by far is the best! The smell is clean. Occasionally I get some white residue on my hair, but a little bit of hairspray or water removes this fairly quickly. I love body it gives me as well! For someone who rarely washes their hair...this product is great!
Yolanda C.
San Antonio, TX
This is a great affordable dry shampoo, you can find it for less than $3. It has a tropical fruity scent which doesn't bother me too much. It can leave a white cast in my brunette hair, but just rub it in or lightly rub your head with a towel and it goes away.
Heidi R.
Does a good job for the price. However the smell I can't stand. Because of that I will not repurchase. I'd rather spend more money on a higher end product that smells more appealing to me.
Heather W.
Ona, WV
I really think this is the best drug store brand dry shampoo. It lasts to. I can use it one day and my hair still looks clean the next day. I would have given it a 5th star if it wasn't for the fact that I have dark hair and this stuff always discolors my hair.
Rebecca S.
Memphis, TN
I have somewhat oily hair, especially when I wear it straight. I like to spray it in my hair the night before I wear it straight, and it helps it keeping shiny without the oil. I gave some to my mother-in-law when she was in the hospital, and she loved it, too!
Keo D.
This stuff is okay, it's not the best. It makes my hair smell nice though! It doesn't make my hair less oily or add volume, but it works if you're trying to "freshen up." The price is not bad, either. I prefer the Pssssst! Instant Dry Shampoo, it's so much better.
Heather S.
Virginia Bch, VA
My go to dry shampoo! It smells great and is very affordable! Only downfall I see with it is, of you're going for a day 2 of dry shampoo it feels like there is too much product in your hair
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.