BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

America M.
Webb City , MO
Does that compare to other brands at a similar price point. You would have to use the whole can to freshen up your hair. I threw away the can after trying to use it three times
Ashley H.
Let me start by saying that I truly love and am grateful for dry shampoo! Where has this product been all my life? I have only ever tried three brands but I think it is safe to say that I am satisfied with them all. Suave comes with a great price. It is pretty cheap, acctually I think it is the next to cheapest in price. I buy my products at my local Dollar General by the way. I really like this product. For my hair (which is usually very oily) it works well. Not as well as a more expensive brand but it does work. It seems to be best within the first couple of hours and after that I need to reapply. It smells great and it doesn't leave that yucky white residue that others might. An essential in my beauty bag for sure!
Kenzie M.
Tempe, AZ
This is my holy grail, go-to dry shampoo that never lets me down. In the past I've had trouble with the dispensers or other dry shampoos clogging up, even after using them once or twice. But with this one I'm able to use every last drop and really get my pennies worth. I'll go days without washing my hair and spray this on my roots every day. After maybe 4 (ok 5) days, I'll tend to feel a build up but that just means it's probably time for me to just wash my hair in the shower. The smell is great and since I've been using it for so long, it brings back memories from what can seem to be a lifetime ago. Yes, one downside may be the white color of the product itself, however with a little brushing of the hair with my fingers it's gone in no time at all.
Sarah J.
Lorain, OH
I hated this. I was short on time, and heading for vacation, and needed a dry shampoo for in between washes. As s professional hairstylist, I know to stay away from suave products. Unfortunately, this was All the store I stopped at had to offer. My hair had a bunch of residue, and I couldn't style it because it was stiff. I ended up having to wash out the dry shampoo and shampoo and condition my hair just to get it out. I've been using dry shampoos for a while now, for in between shampoos, but I have never found a dry shampoo like this. Definitely not something I will ever buy again. After one use, I threw it in the trash.
mandy b.
Bluefield, WV
I normally purchase Dove brand dry shampoo but I found this for a $1 at a local store so I decided to try it. I am not impressed. I have medium dark hair and it made my hair try white no matter how far away I sprayed it nor how much I brushed it trough! Did it control the oil...Yes..to a point. I had to reapply it- twice in 12 hours! -My hair felt very rough and was pretty much unmanageable! I had to put it up into a hairbow and just leave it until time to wash. The only plus for it was the smell. It smelled really good and did cover up the normal "oily hair" smell. I wouldnt buy it again.
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Dry shampoo is must for any girl in college while also having a part time job, dating, and working out. Dry shampoo allows me to run from the gym in the morning to my classes, then to work to my evening date with my boyfriend all while allowing my hair to look fresh and revived as if I had just styled it that day. This dry shampoo helps maintain certain oils in my hair but for the most part strips it from looking overly oily.
Bethany A.
Peoria, AZ
When I say I have tried them all....I mean it! I have tried nearly every brand of dry shampoo and this is the best! It not only smells like pineapple, but it absorbs oil better than Big Sexy Hair or Dry Bar. I especially like that is a matte finish, but does not make the hair look dry. I have found that I can do 2 days without using and the product is still doing it's job. I only was my hair 2x a week and believe this is the best product...plus is is so darn affordable!!!
Macie G.
Florence, SC
This dry shampoo does a great job at absorbing the greasiness/oiliness, it helps me take a break from actually having to shampoo my hair everyday. My hair actually looks clean and not so messy when I use it. The only thing that I don't like is that I have to brush my hair a lot to get rid of the white looking residue that comes from the spray, it also makes my hair feel super dry which can be a little annoying, but all I do is throw my hair up in a bun on the days I don't wash my hair!
Jennifer W.
I'm a huge fan of this product! Not only is the price right, it works well too. Whether I'm at my natural ash blond, or my current dyed dark auburn, it doesn't show. Other dry shampoos leave a white cast but this one doesn't. I can generally go about a week before I have to wash my hair and this extends it by a day or sometimes 2. I knocked off a star because the smell is a little strong, and if I spray it and run my fingers through my hair, it gets on my hands and then I touch my mouth and it's all downhill from there. Doesn't taste good.
Catherine R.
This dry shampoo was my very favorite until they changed the size and formula.  When they changed containers, they went to a smaller size and changed the scent and formula.  While it still works pretty well and doesn't leave residue if you follow the directions, it isn't as good as it was previously.  Also the smell went from grapefruit to grapefruit perfume.  If they would go back to the bottle pictured and the formula it contained then I could give this 5 stars.  Unfortunately, the changes just don't merit it.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.