BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Kayla B.
Morehead, Ky
This one word great. It smells great abs it is a great price. I only go one day without washing but it makes my hair look great. It works just as well as other brands. I am very satisfied with the product and will purchase again.
Amanda S.
west point, IA
If you're in a bind...or on a boat it's a decent product. I got this for a long weekend boat trip where we didn't have access to a shower each night. It's ok for oil absorbing, but it left my hair sticky and if I sprayed too much or too close it was super powdery...
Kelsey B.
Minneapolis, MN
Not for me.... It works okay, but the smell is so offensive. It's not worth the few dollars. I recommend the dry shampoo powder from Lush, called No Drought. Smells great and works way better!
Monique Y.
Safford, AZ
I have used this and another one but this one I liked a little bit more than the other one but the smell isn't all that great but is a decent product I can't really compare it to higher end ones because I haven't tried them but it seems to be pretty good for drug store
Kristen D.
Johnson City, NY
I bought this to keep on hand just in case we were running late and needed something in a pinch. The scent isn't that great and it just didn't do anything for us. It weighed down our hair even more and made it feel ... funky. I definitely will not be using this again.
Jennifer B.
If you can learn to love the scent, this product is a great find for the money. It isn't overly drying (like I find a lot of dry shampoos) and gives nice volume. There are better products on the market, but this definitely does the job and you can't beat the price.
Crystal P.
Galion, OH
This has helped me in so many ways. My mother was in the hospital for 9 months and we put this in her hair between washes and her hair looked and smelled like she just got out of the shower. It made her day since she couldn't get up and walk to take a actual shower..
Kristina H.
Pottstown, PA
It works well, drys up the oil at my roots for those second hairstyle days in between washings. It smells great and is super inexpensive. There are more expensive products out there that work better but this is great in a pinch or when you wallet is a little light.
Luciana W.
I prefer not to use this, but I have a bottle of it. I feel like it works best for when I am wearing my hair up and the sides look a little greasy. If I'm wearing my hair down and have to use it I think I look greasy in a couple hours. I don't like the smell at all. Be careful not to overspray or it'll be white.
Tracy S.
I love Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo. It not only smells great but is very reasonable price compared to other products. It last all day. It comes in a slim can that fits perfect in your pursue is quick and convenient. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.