BY SUAVE #24 in Dry Shampoo

Brittany T.
While it smells good, this brand seems to leave a more powdery look than others. It is great for late nights out when you want to spray the smoke out of your hair before going to bed. I thought this was not that bad until I tried Tresemme- that one is much much better.
Melisa G.
Best drugstore dry shampoo! Although batiste is a close contender, I like this over batiste because it gives me volume and makes your hair smell great all day. It doesn't clump oily strands of hair together. It can leave a white film, but you should spray from afar
Indira G.
Manchester, NH
I guess it does the job. But sometimes if you use to much, It will leave white specks in your hair, and you obviously don't want that! it smells good. Little goes a long way is basicly what I'm trying to say lol. I don't think I'm going to continue to use it, but it was ok.
Ani S.
West Covina, CA
My hair is dark brown, and it does not get very greasy. I only use this once a week, maybe two. It gives my hair a lot of bounce and volume at the roots. the only problem is that with my hair color, if I spray too much, it looks gray and is hard to rub in very well.
Maryann K.
Conway, AR
It smells really fruity and I like it a lot, but then again I like fruity smelling hair products. The product itself works well for what its intended for, but if you have super oily hair you're going to need to use a lot of it. For its price,and like other suave professional products its a great product for its cost.
Sarah G.
LINCOLN, NE
This smells great and works well for my thick, dark, oily hair. The price is great for the amount you get and the effectiveness of the product. This is my go-to product when I'm in a time crunch.
Skylar C.
This is one of my favorite dry shampoos. I hear a lot of people complain that it makes your hair white but I never have this problem. I shake it, spray it on my roots that are starting to look greasy and rub it in really good. This product is also great if you need volume!
Stephanie B.
Wichita, KS
Decent quality for the price but I would rather spend more. It did help give my hair more life but it still kinda felt greasy so not bad for $3 but next time I will try something more expensive.
Brittany J.
Fort Eustis, VA
This product is easy and cheap but I do feel that it has a strange smell compared to some of the others that I have tried out before. However I am willing to over look the smell for the price.
Sarah I.
Grayling, MI
If you are simply looking to extend the time between showers, this will remove the greasy look from your hair. However, it left my scalp itching and wanting a shower anyways. I typically will use it only if I'm going to throw my hair in a ponytail and shower after class.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.