BY SUAVE #26 in Dry Shampoo

Lindsey P.
Orient, OH
I have such a hard time finding this specific bottle of dry shampoo anymore. It was by far my absolute favorite. No left over residue, no powdery leftover, it smelled amazing, and it left my hair so pretty. I hope to find it again...for the price it was an amazing product.
Desiree W.
Riderwood, MD
This is great and very cheap! It smells like lemons to me. As long as you don't spray it very close to your scalp there is no white residue and if there is you can easily brush it out. It lasts a long time and it works lovely for all hair types (I have curly-kinky hair)
Brittany T.
While it smells good, this brand seems to leave a more powdery look than others. It is great for late nights out when you want to spray the smoke out of your hair before going to bed. I thought this was not that bad until I tried Tresemme- that one is much much better.
Ashley W.
POTTSTOWN, PA
This is one of my favorite dry shampoos! Not only is it affordable but it really gets the job done. It leaves a refreshing kinda fruity scent and no white residue. What more could you ask for?!
Michelle K.
Fairfield, CA
Suave dry shampoo is effective and easy to use. I spray it into my hair, wait a few minutes, then I rub it through with my hands, followed by a good brushing. I've found that this is the best way for me to get clean and pretty hair without any white streaks from the spray. I mainly use this product after a workout to restore life to my sweaty hair and it more than does the job.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
This is my favorite dry shampoo. I like the way it smells! It does leave a white cast if you spray it to close to your head, but Combing your hair after you use it takes away the white cast. I have repurchased this product many times and will always have a back up.
Haley A.
Let's be real, dry shampoo is a life savor some days. We all have those days where we'd rather have the extra sleep then wake up early enough to wash our hair. This product was inexpensive and worked well, the only dislike I have is that it leaves a grey tint to your hair
Melisa G.
Best drugstore dry shampoo! Although batiste is a close contender, I like this over batiste because it gives me volume and makes your hair smell great all day. It doesn't clump oily strands of hair together. It can leave a white film, but you should spray from afar
Victoria A.
I absolutely love this dry shampoo. It works like magic especially when I don't get the time to wash my hair during the week while I am working. Not only does it leave my hair clean, it leaves it looking, smelling, and feeling clean. Styling my hair after use is not a problem. I would highly recommend this product for working girls! Haha! This product is not expensive at all and you only need a little with each use! Happy purchasing! (:
Ashley G.
Mc Rae, AR
The smell is amazing! I have children and some nights I dont have time to wash my hair. A few sprays of the dry shampoo and my hair feels brand new, like I just washed it. I absolutely love it! It's not very expensive, I would most definitely buy this product again!
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.