BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Rachel C.
Novato, CA
A lot of people have complained about the feeling, I have tried a large variety of brands, and all have a similar feeling. They are all basically spraying a light powder on your hair to soak up the oil, expect some texture when using it. I do like this product, it has a nice smell, it soaks up the oil, is easy to not over spray and get too much white in your hair. I haven't really found more expensive brands to be that much better than this.
Ashley W.
POTTSTOWN, PA
This is one of my favorite dry shampoos! Not only is it affordable but it really gets the job done. It leaves a refreshing kinda fruity scent and no white residue. What more could you ask for?!
Indira G.
Manchester, NH
I guess it does the job. But sometimes if you use to much, It will leave white specks in your hair, and you obviously don't want that! it smells good. Little goes a long way is basicly what I'm trying to say lol. I don't think I'm going to continue to use it, but it was ok.
Melisa G.
Best drugstore dry shampoo! Although batiste is a close contender, I like this over batiste because it gives me volume and makes your hair smell great all day. It doesn't clump oily strands of hair together. It can leave a white film, but you should spray from afar
Michelle K.
Fairfield, CA
Suave dry shampoo is effective and easy to use. I spray it into my hair, wait a few minutes, then I rub it through with my hands, followed by a good brushing. I've found that this is the best way for me to get clean and pretty hair without any white streaks from the spray. I mainly use this product after a workout to restore life to my sweaty hair and it more than does the job.
Sarah I.
Grayling, MI
If you are simply looking to extend the time between showers, this will remove the greasy look from your hair. However, it left my scalp itching and wanting a shower anyways. I typically will use it only if I'm going to throw my hair in a ponytail and shower after class.
Brittany T.
While it smells good, this brand seems to leave a more powdery look than others. It is great for late nights out when you want to spray the smoke out of your hair before going to bed. I thought this was not that bad until I tried Tresemme- that one is much much better.
Ashley G.
Mc Rae, AR
The smell is amazing! I have children and some nights I dont have time to wash my hair. A few sprays of the dry shampoo and my hair feels brand new, like I just washed it. I absolutely love it! It's not very expensive, I would most definitely buy this product again!
Chloe M.
Alexandria, VA
I have tried many dry shampoos in the search for the elusive perfect one. Suave Dry Shampoo has come the closest to perfection that I have found. It does not become too sticky and tacky the way I had other ones feel. I would recommend a good brush through your hair to ensure that white residue that comes out as well.
Desiree W.
Riderwood, MD
This is great and very cheap! It smells like lemons to me. As long as you don't spray it very close to your scalp there is no white residue and if there is you can easily brush it out. It lasts a long time and it works lovely for all hair types (I have curly-kinky hair)
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.