BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Alicia T.
Love this dry shampoo. It smells really good,unlike others I've tried. No nasty white residue. I have thick curly hair and use this in between washes. It can be found in any drugstore or big box store for around $5. Will continue to use. I would definitely recommend it.
Kelly W.
East Elmhurst, NY
This product does what it claims-- it "refreshes" the hair between shampoos (by absorbing oils) and revives limp hair. It smells great-- kind of fruity? My boyfriend always compliments me on how good I smell when I've used it. It does feel a bit "producty" if you use a lot.
Meghan N.
This dry shampoo left my hair feeling just as greasy as before and with a powdery residue too. I would not recommend this product for anyone who is looking for a second day refresh for your hair as it does nothing but make it worse.
Helena M.
Portland, OR
I haven't been able to find this recently and it hurts my soul. I loved this stuff, it barely showed up in my hair residue wise, made it feel clean and gave it volume- and it smelled great! I use a different Suave Dry Shampoo now and it irritates my nose so much I can barely use it.
CJ B.
Hot Springs, AR
Okay, so I tried this one on a limb because I saw it in a magazine article somewhere and it was super inexpensive. I LOVE this product, it does the same if not better job than its competitors and I can go a few days without washing. I am highly satisfied for the price I pay.
Melissa M.
Murrells Inlt, SC
This product works well with soaking up the oils. The scent is not as fresh smelling as other more expensive brands, but it definitely does the same job. I am brunette with oily hair and this product didn't show too much of the powder.
Victoria A.
I absolutely love this dry shampoo. It works like magic especially when I don't get the time to wash my hair during the week while I am working. Not only does it leave my hair clean, it leaves it looking, smelling, and feeling clean. Styling my hair after use is not a problem. I would highly recommend this product for working girls! Haha! This product is not expensive at all and you only need a little with each use! Happy purchasing! (:
Chelsie R.
Parkersburg, WV
Best one to keep the oils away! Having darker hair it's harder to find one that doesn't leave residue, but this one doesn't. It gives your hair so much volume and a great scent to last all day!
Haley A.
Let's be real, dry shampoo is a life savor some days. We all have those days where we'd rather have the extra sleep then wake up early enough to wash our hair. This product was inexpensive and worked well, the only dislike I have is that it leaves a grey tint to your hair
Nesreen Y.
Brooklyn, NY
The dry shampoo isn't on the list but I have another one but I don't use it to much because it just stinks really bad my hair color is brown and normal type I bought it at the dollar tree a few months ago it was the smell and the whiteness that made me disappointed
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.