BY SUAVE

Buy on Amazon
Ashley L.
Wellman, TX
I was extremely skeptical about buying dry shampoo because I have naturally oily hair and didn't want something that would worsen it! I was really surprised that this worked like a charm! I love it! It sprays white if you spray too much or too close but just run it in and you can't even tell! It left with volume and smelling great with little to no oil! I ways recommend this dry shampoo!
Cadan G.
Kinda the best hair product I own for two reasons. 1. If my hair is a little oily it covers it well and smells good! 2. It covers it well and smells good! Also it doesn't leave a film when you wash your hair (I mean actually wash it). It will add texture also. So I at least feel like my hair is volumized! Even if it isn't so clean.
Cassidy E.
Clarksville, IN
This pretty much does what it says it does - it makes my hair a little less greasy. Isn't the best at "absorbing" the oils in my hair, but it's alright (what do you expect from something that costs so cheap?). The smell is a bit weird - not necessarily bad, but not something I'd want to smell consistently. Either way, good product.
Nicole C.
Peoria, AZ
Did not like this product at all. I found it left a weird film on my hair, giving it a weird texture to the touch. I actually felt like I needed to wash my hair out after using the product. I wouldn't recommend. My hair type is curly/wavy and while it is thin, I have a ton of it.
Heather B.
I use this product frequently throughout my week to make my style last longer; I try to only wash my hair every two to three days, but my scalp is usually very oily, so I usually spray some on my roots, tousle, and I'm good to go. Not the longest lasting dry shampoo, but it works.
Marco A.
South Hero, VT
I bought this on the go since i have oily hair and sometimes i like to let my hair rest a day from shampoo. This product did not work for me, my hair was still oily and it was a mess with white powdery spots all over the place, maybe it works for longer hair, but I was quite disappointed
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
I like to experiment with Dry Shampoos and this one was not my favorite. I have brown hair and could not get the "old lady" look out of my hair no matter how hard I tried & it made me feel like my hair was extra dirty a few hours in...I only use it when I am out of my other stuff
Katee B.
Deltona, FL
As far as drugstore brands go, Sauve's Dry Shampoo is pretty good. It still can be a little too sticky for my liking, but I've used worse! The scent is kind of weird as well. i would prefer to spend a few bucks more to get something i really like, but in a pinch this will do.
Alicia T.
Love this dry shampoo. It smells really good,unlike others I've tried. No nasty white residue. I have thick curly hair and use this in between washes. It can be found in any drugstore or big box store for around $5. Will continue to use. I would definitely recommend it.
Alesha W.
Salt Lake City, UT
This product is easy to use and smells great. However, towards the end of using it I noticed that it was leaving white residue in my hair even after I had rubbed it in and brushed through my hair. I don't have really dark hair so it was disappointing that this dry shampoo left white marks! However, it is good for the price.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.