BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Katie O.
Algonquin, IL
I use this every other day! I am in love with it. Easy to use on clean hair days to add more style-ability with volume for my thin hair! I've tried so many other brands and suave make my hair look just washed even days later! I do have platinum hair so it blends very very well
Nicole C.
Peoria, AZ
Did not like this product at all. I found it left a weird film on my hair, giving it a weird texture to the touch. I actually felt like I needed to wash my hair out after using the product. I wouldn't recommend. My hair type is curly/wavy and while it is thin, I have a ton of it.
Kianna L.
Works really well and gets the job done! Affordable and easy to find in many local stores. Has the same coverage for greasy or day old hair all throughout the day. Love the suave brand. It also smells really good throughout the day!
Diane R.
Columbus, OH
The only thing I liked about this was the scent. Almost like pineapples... but even on clean hair it caused a weird build up and I had to wash it out immediately. Tried 3 cans with the same result every time. It's just gross. I've used other dry shampoos with better success.
Meagan B.
One of my personal favorite drugstore dry shampoos, it does a great job at absorbing oils in the hair and if you hold the can far enough away it won't give you white residue most dry shampoos give.
Alesha W.
Salt Lake City, UT
This product is easy to use and smells great. However, towards the end of using it I noticed that it was leaving white residue in my hair even after I had rubbed it in and brushed through my hair. I don't have really dark hair so it was disappointing that this dry shampoo left white marks! However, it is good for the price.
neika v.
Red bluff , CA
I have heard a lot of biased reviews on this product and me personally I like this product, I mean I'm sure there are better dry shampoos out there but if your on a budget this one does the job. It soaks up all the oils it does tend to have a strong scent but only when you spray it eventually fades. All in all good product!
Michelle T.
Oklahoma City, OK
As far as non-color specific dry shampoo, this one works well and smells great. Yes, it leaves a white cast to the hair. All dry shampoos that are not color specific do that. I have tried several different dry shampoos and
I am just as pleased with this one as I am the others. But my wallet thanks me for buying this one.
Kayla K.
Mesa, AZ
I have very thin, fine hair and it gets greasy and flat throughout the day. I have used a bunch of different dry shampoos (expensive and off brand) and this one is my absolute favorite. It is lightweight and doesn't have an awful smell...it brushes out well and adds volume.
Shawna B.
Jacksonville, FL
I don't wash my hair everyday, and that second day when things get oily this saves my life. Flip your hair and Spray 6-10 inches from roots. Brush hair after then style. The smell is nice also. I purchased a dry shampoo from VS and it made my hair thick and hard to manage. This keeps it light and flowing and easy to manage.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.