BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Nikki D.
Haslet, TX
Ok I've tried about 5 different brands of dry shampoo. While I can say this isn't my favorite (Not Your Mother's) I have already repurchased. You simply can't beat $2.50 a bottle! It works well, gives hair a little texture and volume. The smell is kind of pleasant, it can be overwhelming after awhile if you apply a lot I would imagine. Seriously, I can't believe that only recently I've discovered dry shampoo! Apparently I've been living under a rock.
Cadan G.
Kinda the best hair product I own for two reasons. 1. If my hair is a little oily it covers it well and smells good! 2. It covers it well and smells good! Also it doesn't leave a film when you wash your hair (I mean actually wash it). It will add texture also. So I at least feel like my hair is volumized! Even if it isn't so clean.
Tamara B.
Bronx , NY
This is a really good product, however I found that with my type of hair (wavy/curly, ethnic) it did not do justice. I have used it on friends who's hair is much different and worked out wonderfully for them. Be careful as to how much you use because it can become tooooooo much.
Maureen M.
I bought this for our family vacation to Colorado. We decided to drive the entire way! No Stopping! Since my hair tends to get oily, I tried this out to see how it would go. To my surprise, it was great. Perfect for the drive, easy to use in the travel stop bathrooms too LOL
Katee B.
Deltona, FL
As far as drugstore brands go, Sauve's Dry Shampoo is pretty good. It still can be a little too sticky for my liking, but I've used worse! The scent is kind of weird as well. i would prefer to spend a few bucks more to get something i really like, but in a pinch this will do.
Megan L.
Sioux City, IA
I have purchased a variety of inexpensive dry shampoo over the past few months trying to find one that I enjoy as much as I do the dry shampoo that has a higher price tag. Sauve Dry Shampoo is the only dry shampoo I have liked enough to purchase again. It works very well. I have thin hair and it is great for a morning when shampooing and styling simply just isn't an option. You do you have to rub it in so that the particles mix in with your hair color.
Libby Q.
I love this dry shampoo because it eliminates oil and provides volume without making my hair feel dry, stiff, or full of static. It is easy to rub into your hair if you accidentally spray too much. It also provides good hold for teasing hair at the roots and smells fresh and clean. I have recommended this product to more people than I can count! Plus you can't beat the affordable price.
Nicole C.
Peoria, AZ
Did not like this product at all. I found it left a weird film on my hair, giving it a weird texture to the touch. I actually felt like I needed to wash my hair out after using the product. I wouldn't recommend. My hair type is curly/wavy and while it is thin, I have a ton of it.
Yasmile C.
Seattle, WA
I have to straighten my hair and avoid washing as much as possible. i use this everyday between washes and it works so well. i spray on my roots and rub it in and it makes my hair less greasy and appear more voluminous. i also really the scent

also, they have a spray with keratin for like a dollar more that works just as well
Ashley L.
Wellman, TX
I was extremely skeptical about buying dry shampoo because I have naturally oily hair and didn't want something that would worsen it! I was really surprised that this worked like a charm! I love it! It sprays white if you spray too much or too close but just run it in and you can't even tell! It left with volume and smelling great with little to no oil! I ways recommend this dry shampoo!
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.