BY SUAVE

Buy on Amazon
Kate B.
Henrico , VA
Essentially, I buy this stuff in bulk. I have super fine, but thick hair that gets super oily at the roots. I used to have to wash my hair every day and then I started using this dry shampoo and "trained" my hair not to produce so much oil so quickly. I have tried may other dry shampoos and they don't stand a chance next to this one.
Stevye E.
Boynton Beach, FL
This dry shampoo is a far cry from dry shampoo. It's more like compressed baby powder with a strange pineapple scent that should never, ever be associated with hair products. But, it also does what it is intended to do, which is make your hair less greasy and add a bit of volume. At the end of the day, it's worth the $2 you pay for it.
Cierra R.
Columbia, SC
One of the best dry shampoos that I've tried, and the most inexpensive as well. For the price, it does a good job of soaking up excess oil in my hair. It is a little difficult to blend in to me, and I've tried brushing as well as using my fingers to spread the product. It isn't my favorite, but I do like it better than other more expensive drug store brands.
Krysten S.
Dayton, TN
It didn't respond very well with my hair. It made it rather oily or added an unnatural film to it. Either way, I didn't care for how it looked or felt. Smells nice though :) I think it just depends on your hair type. It works awesome on my sister, just not me. My hair is pretty thick.
Courtney A.
This is an amazing product! I recommend this product. It helps you go a long time without washing your hair especially if your hair is oily and it gets oily fast his will help a lot. I was very satisfied I think everyone should give it a try. It also isn't very expensive at all.
Carly G.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I don't use this on myself but I do use this on a family member. He has oily dark hair. It tends to look gray and feel powdery in his hair. It also gets greasy within only an hour or two. It's cheap and good if you need a quick fix but would not recommend it to anyone with dark hair.
Gwen E.
Springfield, Pa
I love this dry shampoo! Like most dry shampoos it comes out white when you spray it but i find that if i brush it through couple times the whiteness disappears pretty fast. I personally love the pineapple-isn scent and it just does a great job of making my 2nd or 3rd day hair look a bit fresh and also smell fresher! I wish i could find this in travel size to carry around. PRICE is also unbeatable! I've tried more expensive dry shampoos and i still prefer suave!
Diannah O.
This product worked pretty well but I couldn't get over the horrible smell. It wasn't a bad smell it just wasn't a smell I want to smell in my hair all day, I finally had to switch to a different brand.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
This is cheap and available in your local drugstore and let me tell you this is the best drugstore dry shampoo I've tried it all and this is the only one excluding the dove one (which is awesome btw)that actually helps your greasy problems. now ladies not only does this make ur hair feel great but it gives you volume instantly ;) and who here doesn't love volume especially when ur hair is gross and dirty don't we all need some volume? exactly go for it ladies
Adriana O.
The best dry shampoo I've come across is from Ulta; it's a British brand. Other dry shampoos from companies such as Suave or Tresemme don't seem to do that well. They get powdery & don't really give too much body to your hair like they're supposed to, but then again, I have thick hair.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.