BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Jennifer C.
Elyria, OH
I bought this product for me and my daughter to try. It worked ok, but I found that it leaves my hair feeling like theres residue. Also you have to make sure that you hold the can far enough away from your hair and face. It helps to have a fan on as well because it has a lingering smell.
Yessi T.
Don't care for the smell. it's very affordable, but you get what you pay for. It sprays Po UT too much and although it masks the oil a little bit, it doesn't last. it does leave white residue on my hair too.
Allison B.
This is my favorite dry shampoo! I have tried so many different ones from the drugstore, and this is the best. I have long, dark brown hair.. others left white residue and would build up on my hair, BUT this stuff is AWESOME!! It doesn't leave my hair feeling dirty and it doesn't make my hair oily like others have. It also smells really nice!
Roxanne T.
Ok so first off this dry shampoo smells amazing it has a strong fruity sent but it leaves a terrible white cast i would not reccoment this for any one who has darker hair it will most likely work for blondes
Frances M.
San Fernando, CA
I was recommended this product by a friend who swore this dry shampoo worked amazingly. It may have worked wonders for her but didn't seem to do much for me. I bought this for no wash hair days and didn't see it make much of an impact. Any impact it did make went away after an hour or 2.
Emily S.
This dry shampoo is just okay. It didn't take away the oil in my hair, but it made it more manageable. The price is awesome, and I didn't expect this is work wonders, but I was hoping it would work better than it did. The smell isn't that great, and I seemed to run out of it very quickly.
Upstate P.
Syracuse, NY
I love this dry shampoo! Not only does it do the job and smell amazing, but it is also inexpensive. The only downside for me is the (sometimes) white residue it leaves in your hair, which is simply just the powder in the product used to soak up the dirt and oil in your hair. However, you just have to rub your together and no more white powder. I also LOVE the extra body and volume that it adds to hair.
Randi S.
Rome
The thought of dry shampoo kinda creeped me out I'm no going to lie but my sister-in-law game me a coupon for a free product so i thought what the heck ill try it, its pretty amazing actually if you are running late and don't have time to wash your hair its nice to just put it in and go!!
Katelyn B.
Philadelphia, PA
Talk about bang for your buck - this is the best dry shampoo I've ever used, including some of the more expensive brands. It actually works AND smells great, which is just an added bonus. The only complaint I have is that I really struggle to find this product! I've been using Not Your Mother's in the meantime but when I find this, I buy it!
Jennifer P.
Portland, TN
For being so affordable, this dry shampoo works really well. My hair gets super greasy/stringy after just one night of sleeping on it. This seems to do the trick. My hair is also very dark brown. It does leave white residue that you need to rub in really well and makes your hair a bit dull, but I like the texture it gives my hair. It also has a weird lemon-y smell that I'm not sure if I love or hate :)
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.