BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Linda E M.
Chino, CA
I love this dry shampoo so much! For the price, it's an excellent deal as Suave is some of the best dry shampoo out there next to Pssst! - I only use it in between my twice a week hair washings, and it helps my hair not look oily. Also helps extend the life of my hair color, so kudos to that!
Katharine G.
Phoenix, AZ
This used to be my favorite dry shampoo, but they changed the formula some time last year & now it's not as great. They seemed to fix the evaporating out of the bottle issue it used to have though. Like the smell, it really helps my hair look fresh on non-wash days & for the price it's steller
Sarah M.
Castro Valley, CA
I was actually really surprised after I tried this product. It's fairly inexpensive and does the job. For someone that has extreme oily hair, that is saying a lot. If you are in the market for a new dry shampoo, go for it.
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
Who wants to smell like pineapple in their hair? This is even more smelly on a hot day. Then there is the problem that is sprays white, which would fine if it brushed out when styling your hair. It is worth the money to pay a little extra, so you can get one that actually works and smells good.
Camie L.
East Berlin, PA
I use this brand of dry shampoo more than any other dry shampoo. Mostly because it's less costly, but it also works decently overall. I usually buy it at either Walmart or Target. It's very effective and works great! I also love the smell of it.
Erin C.
Blue Springs, MO
My hair is curly and I have to use a lot of product, which means I have to start fresh every morning. But if I am running late I can just spray this on my roots, throw my hair up and not have to worry at all. It is a lifesaver. It smells amazing and I do not feel gross. No grease, just a fresh feeling head of hair. And the price is definitely right!
Claire M.
Rochester, NY
I've had this for a while but I've chosen other similar products over it. This does its job when your hair's on it's last leg before you wash it. I've used it in the morning and by the end of the day I can just feel my hair demanding to get washed. It felt itchy and greasy although it looked tolerable. There's better products than this, promise.
Jenna K.
Sioux Falls, SD
This dry shampoo has been re-packaged and re-formulated, I think. It is now in a silver bottle with purple cap and called, "refresh and revive". I do not care for this at ALL! It leaves my hair feeling greasy and doesn't absorb any oils. If anything it makes me oilier, and I have very DRY hair.
Jordan N.
Marion, OH
I have recently purchased this product because my hair had started to become oily and I had some place to be. I admit that it did take away some of the oil in my hair but the smell was outrageously strong. It also left my hair feeling a little sticky too. I more than likely will not repurchase.
Anne W.
West Seneca, NY
Suave dry shampoo is good to have on hand when you can't wash your hair , but it might need a little TLC . It works very well and you can find it at drugstores or Target or Walmart, etc. It is very economical.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.