BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Debra B.
Holland, PA
This is my go to dry shampoo. I have tried other more expensive brands but this performs just as well for so much less money. Has a nice scent initially but that dissipates quickly. Absorbs oil and allows you to wash your hair less often, which is better for hair. Also provides volume and texture.
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
Who wants to smell like pineapple in their hair? This is even more smelly on a hot day. Then there is the problem that is sprays white, which would fine if it brushed out when styling your hair. It is worth the money to pay a little extra, so you can get one that actually works and smells good.
Tracie L.
Westminster , CA
I have to admit, this is the cheapest dry shampoo I could find at Wal-Mart and Target. I really wanted to love it because it was less than $3! Be warn, this dry shampoo smells awfully strong. At first I didn't mind the smell but the more I use it, I realized I hated the smell. I think it works better than other drugstore dry shampoos because it doesn't leave a white cast in your hair. But as for staying power, I noticed my hair would get oily after a few hours of using it.
Erin C.
Blue Springs, MO
My hair is curly and I have to use a lot of product, which means I have to start fresh every morning. But if I am running late I can just spray this on my roots, throw my hair up and not have to worry at all. It is a lifesaver. It smells amazing and I do not feel gross. No grease, just a fresh feeling head of hair. And the price is definitely right!
Amy R.
I've tried a few different drugstore dry shampoos and this one takes the cake. It is inexpensive, doesn't leave a white/grey residue on my dark hair, and it smells amazing! Its hard to find one that smells pleasant but this one smells citrus like and clean. Definitely something to repurchase!
Emily M.
Meh. Don't really feel like it soaks up the oils that well in the hair. The little oil that it does soak up, though, comes back to the surface very soon after it was sprayed on in the first place. Love the smell and the price, but it just doesn't work well enough for me to keep repurchasing.
Kelsey H.
Woodlawn, VA
I bought this having high hopes, and was a little disappointing. My hair tends to stay greasy, no matter how many washes, so i wanted a quick, easy fix for on the go. This product does smell great and is cheap, but can leave a white powder behind in your hair and doesn't really clean my hair.
Victoria H.
FORT WORTH, TX
I love this product not only for its great smell but i could be running late for work and all i have to do is spray this in my hair, more towards the roots and fluff with fingers and i get that sexy out of bed look that literally took seconds, you are missing out if you don't have this product
Adrienne W.
Church Hill, MD
This dry shampoo is a good lower priced, drugstore option. It does have a white cast, so unsure how it looks on darker hair. My hair is very light so it isn't n issue. I do prefer Batiste. In my opinion, it works better and I like the different color options (as I'm sure dark haired people do too!).
Katharine G.
Phoenix, AZ
This used to be my favorite dry shampoo, but they changed the formula some time last year & now it's not as great. They seemed to fix the evaporating out of the bottle issue it used to have though. Like the smell, it really helps my hair look fresh on non-wash days & for the price it's steller
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.