BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Taylor C.
Vestal, NY
I have used this product numerous times when I needed a quick hair "pick-me-up" on my days that I leave the house in a rush. It works if you use it lightly but if you spray too much on, you get a powdery looking residue on your hair and if you don't notice it, you'll look like you have gray hairs.
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
I tried this dry shampoo few times and it was alright, I didn't see much of a result though compared to other dry shampoos so I guess we'll see, as for the scent, It was awful could of been completely different maybe some with fruit, this scent literally gave me a headache after spraying on my hair.
Tasia K.
Chambersburg , PA
This dry shampoo works extremely well - especially for the price. I worked in a bar/restaurant and while nothing short of washing your hair at least twice (sometimes with vinegar) would get the smell out, this would help significantly, if you were going somewhere else afterwards. I also use it in the middle of the day, if I'm going somewhere just to touch my hair up.
Debra B.
Holland, PA
This is my go to dry shampoo. I have tried other more expensive brands but this performs just as well for so much less money. Has a nice scent initially but that dissipates quickly. Absorbs oil and allows you to wash your hair less often, which is better for hair. Also provides volume and texture.
Lauren H.
Texarkana, AR
This dry shampoo STINKS! I could not get over the overwhelming smell. I found myself adding perfume to my hair to cover the horrible smell. As a dry shampoo it does fine, but I found myself having to use a lot of product to make a difference and it usually ended up weighing my hair down dramatically.
Rhiannon H.
New Hampton, NY
It's not worth the money you save! The product has gone hill in the last few years. The smell alone is just not as pleasant. You would think with the scents they product for their other hair care products that they wouldn't skimp out on this, right? Wrong! It's also doesn't leave the hair weightless and makes people with fine hair look greasy and limp.
Michelle W.
San Francisco, CA
This is my "go to" dry shampoo that goes with me everywhere! I have oily hair and I use this to refresh my locks after work before hitting happy hour. I also found that it keeps your hair from getting oily throughout the day if you spray it in the morning before heading out the door. Out of all the dry shampoos I've used... I have to say this is the best so far. It smells great, doesn't clump up, and it doesn't make u look like u have dandruff like with the other brands. LOVE IT!
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
I bought is for the cheap price, I repurchase it for the awesome job it does on my hair. The smell is great. I'm left looking like I just had A blow out. The white residue blends easily and doesn't leave any unwanted mess behind. I've tried others and I know for A fact this formula is my absolute favorite.
Jackie F.
Oswego, IL
This is an affordable dry shampoo that does the job fairly well. It might do it too well, actually, because not only is my hair not greasy anymore, but there's no shine at all. And the smell is so sickeningly sweet I can't stand it. I couldn't even finish the bottle, that smell was just so awful.
Caitlin C.
Katy, TX
I am a mother to a toddler and, let's be honest, clean hair isn't always an option! I bought this hoping it would help me on the days in between washes and haven't been very impressed with the results. I'm not even sure this does anything? My hair still feels and looks like it could use a good wash.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.