BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Jeiny T.
I bought this at Target for $2.99
It does a fantastic job at absorbing my hair oils when I want to skip a day of washing. The smell is strong but overall smells like citrus. It doesn't linger too long. It's great for taking on the go with you for a quick weekend get away or after hitting the gym.
Chelsea S.
Good quality dry shampoo. Not my favorite, but I would purchase it again. It has a nice clean smell, and does a good job drying up excess oil. Also, it doesn't leave residue on your hair like other dry shampoos do.
Jessica R.
Acworth, GA
I have purchased salon quality dry shampoos and then much more inexpensive brands like Suave. I like this dry shampoo cause it really does do the job BUT it does leave a white residue on my dark hair that I have to rub vigorously to remove. All in all a good product, just maybe not for dark hair.
Anna L.
I love this product. i loved the scent of it it has a citrus scent which i do not mind and i do notice that there is a little bit of a white cast/residue, but i have black hair so of course it will show but as long as you rub it in then its fine. i am using one at the moment but i will definitely buy another one when im done
Roxanne G.
Gainesville, GA
The scent of this is great. Left my hair looking really gray and it was hard to brush out.
Am I the only one that got two maybe three uses out of the can if I was lucky? I thought I just got a bad batch so I purchased another one and noticed that the same thing happened. I know it's inexpensive but can I please get more than three uses out of the can?
Kirsten W.
Kansas City, MO
I'm not the biggest fan of this dry shampoo. I usually one use with when I straighten my hair and it leaves white spots in my hair. I should probably opt for a higher end one but i was in a crunch and needed it.
Natalie C.
Savannah, GA
Got this dry shampoo because it was the cheapest one I could find. I like it better than the Tresemme one. The Tresemme one leaks all over the place and it feels sticky. The Suave one has a fine mist, so it's easier to control. Plus the scent isn't too overwheiming. Will recommend this for people who are looking for a cheap, freshly scent dry shampoo.
Becca W.
This is a must have for me works amazing! Gets rid of oil fast,gives volume and life back into your hair.The sent is not overpowering and really fresh. I mean what else can I say but give it a try, I mean why not?
Karina A.
Humble, TX
This product, claiming what it does, had me thinking it was gonna work wonders but I was absolutely wrong. This "dry shampoo" left my hair so dull and dry. Plus the smell it's so strong I couldn't really spray it without overwhelming my nose. In my opinion you're better off buying another product.
Raena S.
Eastland
Well for one this is a great price for this product can't beat $3 bucks. I like the smell and the way it gives my hair texture and makes it look clean as well. I've tried others but I like this one the best so far.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.