BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Awesome, inexpensive dry shampoo! This gives life to my fine hair when it’s feeling limp. It’s great for giving a little oomph to my bangs, too. I like the light citrusy scent, too. Good stuff.
Jessica S.
Love this dry shampoo!!  It makes your hair smell so good and seems to last alot longer than any other products I have tried. I usually can use this 2-3 days without washing my hair.
Kiera R.
Payson, UT
This dry shampoo is a life saver! It is easy to blend in and has the best smell that stays out all day long. I like it because it also seems to thicken my hair a bit and give it some more body!
Sydney S.
Suave is not my favorite brand for dry shampoo. But I love the regular shampoo and leave in conditioner. It’s cheap and can be found at any drug store. Would recommend for the price and confidence.
Mallory M.
Piedmont, MO
Good product for the price. I like the smell of the dry shampoo. My only complaint is the sticky feeling it gives sometimes. I can go about 3-4 days without washing my hair with this product!
Hanna C.
Best dry shampoo I've tried! It has a great scent, it absorbs the oils very well, it brushes out greatly, doesn't leave a residue at all, plus it's affordable! Definitely a repurchase item.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
I got this free for testing purposes, and I've never used the professionals I've used suave before, but this is really a great shampoo, especially not to be expensive. I will recommend it.
chelsea b.
Grant City, MO
Gives my hair lots of volume. Really helped get rid of any oil that had built up in my hair. Made my hair look nice and clean. Doesn’t leave white finish on my dark brown hair. Scent is great! One of my fave dry shampoos!
Mimi F.
This is the only dry shampoo that I’ve tried. I really like it. When I’m in a rush and can’t shampoo, it really comes in handy and works well. I’m going to try some others and see how they work!
C g.
calvin
This product is super amazing and affordable. I've purchased this product so many times. I love it so much. I definitely recommend this to anyone that has super oily hair. This definitely does the job for you.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.