BY SUAVE #24 in Dry Shampoo

Grace P.
Astoria, NY
I was a regular user of more expensive dry shampoos and one day I thought I would try this. I was pleasantly surprised by how well it worked. No tell tale powder and a nice pleasant scent. Perfect for after beach or in between shampoos! Great price too
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
Don't over spray or it will look like straw. The product absorbs the oil then you can flip your hair and use your fingers to shake as much of it out so it doesn't get clumpy. This is a must have for your emergency overnight bag.
Lindsey C.
Love the smell! I have super SUPER oily hair, so i traditionally do wash it every day (bad i know). but in the event that I am just running out this saves me! Works on straight and curly hair. Super affordable and available most places. I had never tried dry shampoo before but was not disappointed!
Kristina S.
I have been using this for about half a year, and can't say that it is overly special. The only reason I bought it in the first place was because it was cheap...and of course it was because it was Suave. It leaves white powder in my hair, even after rubbing and brushing. The smell is extremely strong also!
Violga R.
Providence , RI
This was my first time ever buying dry shampoo. I got it at Walmart for about a dollar 99. This product really amazed me. My blowout usually last 3 to 4 days.using this dry shampoo, a blowout usually last me over a week!
Michelle R.
Muldraugh, KY
I have really thin hair which also happens to be oily. So I was constantly having to wash my hair until I found this. It does leave a whitening effect. I have naturally red hair so it just lightens it. For the price this dry shampoo is worth every penny. It is heavily scented but it is a pleasant scent.
Colleen K.
Madison, WI
This works perfectly in my thicker hair. I have naturally oily roots and it gets away the (bad) shine and works like a charm. the price is what really rocks about the product because it is affordable and does the job.
Sarah L.
Kunkletown, PA
For the price I'd say it's worth it. it does smell fabulous but it falls short...at least for me. i bought it to use when i straightened my hair in order to get a few extra days out of it but i got a little annoyed. i followed the directions on multiple occasions and every time it ends up getting my roots all wet which makes my hair start to curl, even after massaging the product into my scalp to absorb the oil. i end up having to pull the hair straightener out and re straightening my roots.
Sierra M.
Swansea, MA
I just got this because it was cheap and I wanted to try out a dry shampoo. It also caught my eye when I saw it had Keratin in it and on the bottle so it was a must have. I was not disappointed I have only used the product a few times and I am impressed.
Sara M.
This dry shampoo is one of my top two dry shampoos. I love the fact that even though it's a whiteish powder, it doesn't leave residue in my dark brown hair like some other dry shampoos have. It works well and lasts a long time, even with my greasy hair. The smell isn't my favorite, but it's not horrible.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.