BY SUAVE #24 in Dry Shampoo

Carolina M.
Doral, FL
I just ran out of this and missing it like hell! Can't wait until i get my hands on another bottle! I use it almost every day after my workout to get rid of the oily feeling from the sweating in hair, also to give it a little more volume. The smell is not my favorite part but it does goes away after a while.
Madison B.
Here's a little background: I usually wash my hair every 4 to 5 days.
In between washes I use this product whenever I find that my hair gets a little too greasy. I like the fresh scent that this gives my hair to helps with any odor that may occur. I don't use this often to avoid build up but I do like it since it is a very affordable option. I'm sure there are better ones out there, but this is the only one I've tried
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
People swear by this...I cant' get used to not washing my hair every (or at least every other) day! This product does have a great smell and is reasonable, compared to other brands in this category. I haven't used mine very often and it has lasted a long time.
Denise W.
I have to give this five stars because out of the four dry shampoos this is my favorite. I have very oily hair and cannot go without washing my hair everyday. This product smells great and absorbed the oil in my hair.
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
I love love love the smell!! I am just now only trying to wash my hair a couple times a week but this dry shampoo works like a charm and leaves my hair with volume and freshness. I definitely recommend trying plus you can't beat the price!
Nina K.
San Jose , CA
This is cheap and affordable and it gets rid of your oily hair & adds volume, but it is extremely hard to blend in. The white from the shampoo is a bit difficult to work with, especially if you have darker hair. The smell is a very strong, cheap tropical smell that anyone who walks into the bathroom (after having used it) make a note of how dense/awful it is.
Megan R.
Moorhead, MN
I absolutely love this product! There are many days I find myself rushing to class without time to shower, or going to hang out with friends after working out. This dry shampoo is a great way to get rid of the excess oil in my hair while leaving my hair smelling great and giving it more volume! Love it!
Kristina S.
I have been using this for about half a year, and can't say that it is overly special. The only reason I bought it in the first place was because it was cheap...and of course it was because it was Suave. It leaves white powder in my hair, even after rubbing and brushing. The smell is extremely strong also!
Brittney O.
Decatur, AL
This dry shampoo did not work for my oily hair. I used half a bottle to make it look pess oily and a couple of hours later it looked just like it did before. I realize it is cheap but it doesn't seem worth it to me.
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
Don't over spray or it will look like straw. The product absorbs the oil then you can flip your hair and use your fingers to shake as much of it out so it doesn't get clumpy. This is a must have for your emergency overnight bag.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.