BY SUAVE #24 in Dry Shampoo

Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
While this didn't leave white residue in my dark auburn hair, it left my scalp super dry. I only use this about once a week because of that. Otherwise it smells great and gets me one extra day of not having to shampoo.
Anna H.
While the Sauve Dry shampoo smells nice it leaves a strange filmy feeling in your hair and does not perform as well as others. For me it made my hair look dirty than it did before I used it. Leaves a built up on it that made me want to wash my hair and I had washed it the day before but wanted to freshen it up.
Ashleigh F.
Dearborn Heights
This dry shampoo smells great, and absorbs the oil in your hair that allows you to skip multiple days of washing, with some residue build up. I am able to go atleast 2-3 days without washing my hair when using this product. It takes a little more product to absorb, but I am overall satisfied with this product.
Lucinda H.
Hiram, GA
I bought this with a "free item" coupon I received from Suave. I have really dark brown hair and sometimes it looks a little grey once I use the product. I only use it if I absolutely have to because it dries my scalp out way too much. It absorbs oil like it's suppose to and then it absorbs a little more. Last time I used it my hair felt very heavy in some sections. Not something you want when you already have long flat hair.
Jennifer B.
Oakridge, OR
I really like this dry shampoo. The price is right and it works for what I need it to work for. Pleasant smell and easy to use. It does leave a little powdery looking residue, but I'm usually able to brush it in enough to not be noticeable. I only use it when I have oily spots and it works great for that.
Heather J.
Odessa, TX
I normally only buy salon brand hair care, but I received a sample of the Suave dry shampoo, and I am in love! I have tried a few other dry shampoo sprays since then, but Suave is definitely my fave. It smells great, is an awesome dry shampoo, and it is also great to use for volume. Plus it is SUPER CHEAP!
Linda L.
Raleigh, NC
I have used many different brands of dry shampoo and Suave works as great as ones much more expensive. I love how easy it is to keep my hair looking great with just a quick spritz to absorb oil. I even get compliments on the scent. Dry shampoo is a must have for those like me who tend to get an oily look and feel to their hair at times but don't want to over shampoo and condition. I buy the travel sizes for all my trips too.
Carolina M.
Doral, FL
I just ran out of this and missing it like hell! Can't wait until i get my hands on another bottle! I use it almost every day after my workout to get rid of the oily feeling from the sweating in hair, also to give it a little more volume. The smell is not my favorite part but it does goes away after a while.
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
I really cannot stand this dry shampoo, it did nothing for my hair. I know I followed the exact directions that I was supposed to but I saw no changes to my hair. I usually can't go long at all without washing my hair and was really hoping this stuff would save me a wash to keep my hair healthier but nope. :-(
Kristin K.
Parma , OH
This is my absolute favorite dry shampoo!!! You can buy it at target or Walmart, or any local store. I've tried numerous other products, and this by far is the best. The smell is amazing too!! I recommend this to EVERYONE
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.