BY SUAVE

Buy on Amazon
Hayley R.
Pineville, LA
It was ok, my hair definitely wasn't greasy but it did feel really strange. I can't explain it well, but it didn't feel like my hair. Definitely not a real alternative to clean hair, but perfect if you're really lazy I guess. I always wear my hair down, it might have been better if it was in a pony tail or a bun.
Mariah R.
Blackstone, MA
I like this product, it works well and smells okay. It picks up the oils in my hair and I can go. I use it if I am in a major rush. However I usually will use baby powder to pick up any oils in my hair, however either one I use tends to dull my hair color a little, I like this effect, but it may not be for everyone
Joanna V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I used this for the first time today, and I loved it. Not only did it degrease my hair - it gave me instant volume, which is difficult to do with my thin hair. I would recommend this product for anyone with thin, limp hair. You can even use it after showering - it doesn't have to be just for those days you skip.
Lauren L.
Raritan, NJ
Suave's dry shampoo works well for me. I can wash my hair and it gets oily over night. Depending how much I care that week, I can go from 2-3 days without washing. I spray it on (the white residue does indeed show up,) let it sit for two minutes then brush it all out. I can usually get away without anyone noticing!!
Susan B.
Huber Heights, OH
I do like the scent of this product and the volume I get the next day. I know it says to work the spray through the hair, but I still end up with a powdered look in the root area. As a result, I use it on the layers under the first layer of hair, but not anywhere near the part. Otherwise, it looks like I need to color again.
christian l.
Another product that I enjoyed using very much... I bought it from a dollar general & it wasn't pricey, it was affordable. I use to use this product a lot before I started to wonder off into new dry shampoos. I'm was very satisfied with this product, it won't leave a white residue either.
Jessica B.
Massapequa Pk, NY
I've tried several dry shampoos and this one works just as well or better as some of the more expensive brands. The smell is pleasing and not off-putting. It does a great job of covering the shiny look of my day old hair!
Ashleigh F.
Dearborn Heights
This dry shampoo smells great, and absorbs the oil in your hair that allows you to skip multiple days of washing, with some residue build up. I am able to go atleast 2-3 days without washing my hair when using this product. It takes a little more product to absorb, but I am overall satisfied with this product.
Lucinda H.
Hiram, GA
I bought this with a "free item" coupon I received from Suave. I have really dark brown hair and sometimes it looks a little grey once I use the product. I only use it if I absolutely have to because it dries my scalp out way too much. It absorbs oil like it's suppose to and then it absorbs a little more. Last time I used it my hair felt very heavy in some sections. Not something you want when you already have long flat hair.
Kyera M.
Toccoa , GA
I was in desperate need of a new dry shampoo and I just came upon this one and it is absolutely amazing for me and my course thick hair! I can't wash my hair everyday because of the texture of my hair so this is perfect
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.