BY SUAVE

• I haven't tried dry shampoo? 2 Answers
  • Can anyone recommend a really good dry shampoo? I have t...5 Answers
Hayley R.
Pineville, LA
It was ok, my hair definitely wasn't greasy but it did feel really strange. I can't explain it well, but it didn't feel like my hair. Definitely not a real alternative to clean hair, but perfect if you're really lazy I guess. I always wear my hair down, it might have been better if it was in a pony tail or a bun.
Gia M.
Las Vegas, NV
It gets the job done, but it wasn't as good as other dry shampoos I've used previously in regards to absorbing oil. I found that I had to put a lot of product in to get it to work as well as I needed it to. I will not be repurchasing this product, but I will use it till it's empty. Also, the smell is quite strong.
Mariah R.
Blackstone, MA
I like this product, it works well and smells okay. It picks up the oils in my hair and I can go. I use it if I am in a major rush. However I usually will use baby powder to pick up any oils in my hair, however either one I use tends to dull my hair color a little, I like this effect, but it may not be for everyone
Kristen H.
Hayward , CA
I've spent money on more expensive dry shampoos and tried some cheaper or of similar price and this was by far the one I re-bought. It had a decent smell, specially compared to some of the others. It also actually made my hair look better, some of the others looked liked I just added more product to a mess! :/
It does leave a little white'ish look, just have to brush it out. I have oily hair and this made it look so much better.
Ashley C.
New Bern, NC
I have tried several dry shampoos from very expensive to lower priced options like this one. It's far better than it's TRESemme competitor, which is heavy and leaves the hair looking flat and dirty. Though, I have tried some higher priced options that I prefer but for the price, this product is a very nice option.
Heather A.
Albany, GA
Dry shampoo is a staple in my purse or overnight bag. Generally I wash my hair every other day to every 2 days just to keep it looking healthy and not dry. This product is great for second and third day hair, it volumizes and keeps hair feeling weightless. I use this product more in the summer time just because of the scent. I wish they had more than one fragrance.
Sarah N.
Kingsburg, CA
Love this product. I used to use the Stella brand dry shampoo, but it recently becamse impossible to find. I decided to try this on a whim and was impressed. I do have lighter hair, so the powder blends in well and doesn't leave a tell-tale powder spot at my hairline. I buy several bottles at a time and keep them stashed under the sink, so I always have some on hand.
Hannah H.
Taylorsville, NC
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

go from OILY to volume in a split second

wonderful when you don't have time to tackle your oily hair.
Causes your hair to have a slightly different texture- almost like you have hairspray in it.
~Don't expect a freshly washed and blow dry feel~

Also GREAT for adding texture to your hair (especially for fine slick hair) for updos or braiding!
Whitney S.
I use this often. I like it because it is very cheap and it does the job well. I have thick brown hair and have never had an issue with powder showing as long as I rub it in good. I have it four stars because the product has a really sweet smell that can be overpowering at times. I wish it had a more natural smell.
April C.
Jackson, MI
It does what it is supposed to do. Good at soaking up oil and/or giving some texture. I only use it in case of emergency. I can't get past the strong citrus smell. I smell it on myself all day long, even though others claim they can't really smell it. It can be hard to wash out of my hair in the shower as well.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.