BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Lisa M.
I have used a lot of dry shampoo and this one is by far my favorite. Dry shampoo takes a little practice as sometimes it ends up looking like you have white hair :) I was able to use this one successfully while travelling - I hate dirty looking hair. This one does the job for a good price - plus it smells great!
Susan B.
Huber Heights, OH
I do like the scent of this product and the volume I get the next day. I know it says to work the spray through the hair, but I still end up with a powdered look in the root area. As a result, I use it on the layers under the first layer of hair, but not anywhere near the part. Otherwise, it looks like I need to color again.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
I hated this. I asked a friend to pick me up some dry shampoo while I was hospitalized. She picked this up for me. Worst thing for my hair. It did not completely brush out. My hair was just a mess. I hate this product so much.
Hannah H.
Taylorsville, NC
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

go from OILY to volume in a split second

wonderful when you don't have time to tackle your oily hair.
Causes your hair to have a slightly different texture- almost like you have hairspray in it.
~Don't expect a freshly washed and blow dry feel~

Also GREAT for adding texture to your hair (especially for fine slick hair) for updos or braiding!
Hayley R.
Pineville, LA
It was ok, my hair definitely wasn't greasy but it did feel really strange. I can't explain it well, but it didn't feel like my hair. Definitely not a real alternative to clean hair, but perfect if you're really lazy I guess. I always wear my hair down, it might have been better if it was in a pony tail or a bun.
Ashley C.
New Bern, NC
I have tried several dry shampoos from very expensive to lower priced options like this one. It's far better than it's TRESemme competitor, which is heavy and leaves the hair looking flat and dirty. Though, I have tried some higher priced options that I prefer but for the price, this product is a very nice option.
Whitney S.
I use this often. I like it because it is very cheap and it does the job well. I have thick brown hair and have never had an issue with powder showing as long as I rub it in good. I have it four stars because the product has a really sweet smell that can be overpowering at times. I wish it had a more natural smell.
Whitney T.
Maybe the cans vary or you are spraying too much/too close to your hair because I don't have any issues with it being too heavy or gross in my hair. Also remember to use your hand to spread it out and give it a tousle so it blends in (especially if you have dark hair!)
Overall it does fine for such a cheap buy.
Heather A.
Albany, GA
Dry shampoo is a staple in my purse or overnight bag. Generally I wash my hair every other day to every 2 days just to keep it looking healthy and not dry. This product is great for second and third day hair, it volumizes and keeps hair feeling weightless. I use this product more in the summer time just because of the scent. I wish they had more than one fragrance.
Jennifer B.
Oakridge, OR
I really like this dry shampoo. The price is right and it works for what I need it to work for. Pleasant smell and easy to use. It does leave a little powdery looking residue, but I'm usually able to brush it in enough to not be noticeable. I only use it when I have oily spots and it works great for that.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.