BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Jessica H.
Jacksonville, FL
I loveeeee this as a drug store dry shampoo. I grabbed it in a pinch once and I really enjoyed it. It left my hair looking clean but not powdery. I got two extra days of hair wear before having to wash it.
Evelyn M.
Texas
It works very well I would totally re-use it it’s totally helpful when I go out and I need it it was really cheap I buy it from Walmart and I really recommend it to everyone it’s very very helpful!!!!!!!
JENNIFER E.
Hope, AR
This smell so good and leaves my hair feeling great! The price of the product is very reasonable. I will be a return user of this product. I will be telling my friends and family about this dry shampoo.
Jackie O.
Yonkers, NY
I like this dry shampoo but I sometimes I don’t think it helps make my hair not look grease. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t I find it to be hit or miss but the smell is good and so it the price point!
Amber M.
Jonesville, NC
This has got to be one of my favorite dry shampoos of all time. The price point is extremely good, and it gets the job done! A little goes a long way, and I can always find this at my local Dollar store.
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
I really like the way this dry shampoo does not add extra weight on my curls. It does ita job as far as making my hair seem less oily and adding extra bounce on days I need my hair to be somewhat presentable!
Vickie B.
Montgomery
This is my go to dry shampoo. It is very well priced, does not leave any residue, and smells good. I can go one day without washing my hair using this before I need to wash. Better than some alternatives and in my top 2. I would buy again and recommend to others.
Lilly S.
El Paso, TX
this product isn't appreciated enough!!! in my opinion it's the best dry shampoo at the drugstore, its amazing at reducing oil, I wash my hair twice a week and it makes it look fresh every time!
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Awesome, inexpensive dry shampoo! This gives life to my fine hair when it’s feeling limp. It’s great for giving a little oomph to my bangs, too. I like the light citrusy scent, too. Good stuff.
Jessica S.
Love this dry shampoo!!  It makes your hair smell so good and seems to last alot longer than any other products I have tried. I usually can use this 2-3 days without washing my hair.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.