BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Amelia M.
Davison, MI
I had an issue with dry shampoos that they would leave my hair white, or greasy still and with one horrible time...I couldn't even get a brush through my hair!

Not with this dry shampoo. This is the first of it's kind to not do that to my hair. Though it does leave the white residue, if you just brush it away, it goes away!
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
This is a nice dry shampoo if you don't want to spend the money in a dry shampoo from a salon! This is only a few dollars and does a good job at hiding oil! You have to be careful though because it can leave white marks in your hair!
Deborah G.
I have dry, coarse hair so my hair doesn't really get greasy, but it does need freshening up between washes sometimes. This product is quite good for the price. You just need to be sure to hold it like 8 inches away from your head and spray in short, quick bursts. I don't rub it in with my hands, rather, I brush it through my hair.
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
Not a bad choice for a dry shampoo. I used to use this one all the time before I discovered Batiste. This does seem to build up on my hair and I tend to have an itchy scalp when using it often. However it is effective in diminishing oil.
Emily A.
I love the idea of dry shampoo because I have very thick hair that I get tired of washing every single day but this dry shampoo did not impress me at all. I bought two bottles of this product initially thinking it was going to become a product I couldn't live without but the white residue and greasy feeling that it leaves behind on my hair was not what I was looking for. I would rather rub baby powder through my hair because it gives me better results.
Rachel M.
Woodstock, IL
I use this dry shampoo on the days I wake up late and don't have time to shower. It makes my hair feels so much cleaner, and I have oily hair. It doesn't give it the feel of freshly clean hair, but it makes it appear clean. It has a strong orange-y scent which I like but others may disagree. It can make the ends of your hair feel static-y, but that's nothing compared to how great it is.
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
It got the job done. The smell was very nice but lingered for quite a while after being sprayed, needless to say, it was strong. It did leave a white cast every now and again on my dark hair but it did make my hair much cleaner looking than it was. I mean though it has its set backs, it is super inexpensive nonetheless.
Robyn L.
El Paso, TX
This is the worst dry shampoo ever. normally on my dark hair other shampoos totally don't show on my roots the white powered dispurses this does not. it looks like I have flour in my hair. horrible. not worth the $2 i spent on it.
Grace C.
Lecompte, LA
I am a high school senior and a shift leader at a fast food restaurant. I go to school from 7- 12 and then straight to work until around midnight if i get off on time , sometimes later. When I am just too tired when i wake or just late for school or work this is my go to dry shampoo. THANK YOU SUAVE, YOU'RE A LIFE SAVER!
Charlie C.
I've tried other, more expensive dry shampoos, and they just don't measure up. The price on this is great and it does the job well. Definitely helps out when you're super busy and need an extra day on washing your hair, or if your hair gets oily easily but you don't want to wash it every day. It also smells pretty fabulous
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.