BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Audra O.
Bixby, OK
Love this product. I have medium brown hair and I've figured out how to make it work fo me. Buy mine at Wal-mart for below $4, which is great. The scent is nice and clean and not overbearing. A can lasts me a couple months, using it probably every other day. Great job suave.
Dawn M.
Shelbyville, IN
I was very hesitant about using this. In fact I had it in my bathroom for weeks before I decided to try it. I was extremely surprised to find that it really worked! It helped me stretch out the hair washing (which I know excessive washing isn't good for your hair or scalp). I am actually really pleased iwth this product and very happy to see that I was able to review it here. Keep the bottle a good distance from your hair and spray your roots. Viola' !
Amanda K.
Mobile, AL
I actually don't think this smells great or keeps my hair looking fresh! My hair will look greasy after 1 day and I hate the damage I put my hair through with drying and styling therefore I like to use dry shampoo. I don't feel like this was the best option for keeping my hair dry looking. A little disappointed with this one
Esti M.
Salinas, Ca
I absolute love this! I spray a bit on my roots and rub it in untill all the white is gone. It does not flake at all! The key is to either rub it in with your fingers or a brush to eliminate all the white. Also, tease the roots a bit to give your hair volume! Unlike hairspray, your hair will look naturally full instead of stiff.
Brittni F.
I love this! Great lemon scent and totally freshens up your hair between washes! I have thin hair that can get greasy between washes and a little of this goes a long way and makes my hair look fantastic! I use this at least once a week
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
It's not the worst dry shampoo I've tried, but it's not the best either. I don't enjoy the smell and it doesn't really do anything for the oiliness on my roots. Definitely leaves a very, harsh white residue in my hair-worse than other formulas. I have to play with my hair a ton before it 'fades' away. I give this a thumbsdown.
Jessica H.
Hart, MI
The Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray was the first dry shampoo I purchased. I love how light it is and the scent. There is no residue when using. I've gone 3-4 days without washing my hair. I would think it varies on the hair type.
Maria W.
Westerly , RI
It was the first time that I used a dry shampoo and I can't say that I fall in love with the product but I liked it. It can't substitute regural shampoo for me but I think it's a must-have for trips! I travel a lot and know jhow sometimes you really wish you could wash your hair but it's not an option, so here is a solution!
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
This is a nice dry shampoo if you don't want to spend the money in a dry shampoo from a salon! This is only a few dollars and does a good job at hiding oil! You have to be careful though because it can leave white marks in your hair!
Rachel M.
Woodstock, IL
I use this dry shampoo on the days I wake up late and don't have time to shower. It makes my hair feels so much cleaner, and I have oily hair. It doesn't give it the feel of freshly clean hair, but it makes it appear clean. It has a strong orange-y scent which I like but others may disagree. It can make the ends of your hair feel static-y, but that's nothing compared to how great it is.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.