BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Laura L.
Charlotte
This used to be my ride or die before affordable drug store dry shampoo options were available. The smell is very nice and I think this has less white cast than others. I've found some other dry shampoos I love more but if I'm out of them I'd repurchase this again. For the price you can't best it!
Jessica D.
Sterling, VA
Lately, I've been trying to wash my hair less so I've been getting creative with my hair on days that I don't shower. Dry shampoo let's me go through the day without worrying about my hair getting too greasy. I've tried other, more expensive products, but I've definitely found a partner in the Suave dry shampoo. It works just as well as the more expensive brands at a fraction of the cost.

I also love bringing this when I travel (and can check a bag!). When I'm on vacation I want to spend my time exploring, not doing my hair every day!
Emily B.
This is a great product if you are getting a late start to the day and you have no time for a full hair washing. This little goodie leaves you refreshed and your hair looking great. I really recommend this item for the person on the go.
Meghan P.
I love this dry shampoo in comparison to several others. Its cheaper and it last all day. After one day of not washing my hair, I used it and it helped it not look greasy. However, it still feels greasy.. I like this in comparison to other drugstore dry shampoos because while it doesn't make your hair look greasy, it gives it good volume.
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this dry shampoo. It smells great, it is super affordable, and it does the job! Keeps me from washing my hair everyday, give me a fresh look and does not leave my hair a mess. I usually get it from walmart. I am very satisfied with this product.
Mia C.
Cincinnati, OH
The first time I used this dry shampoo I received a free coupon from Suave so I decided to use it on this since my hair tends to get really greasy even if I wash it everyday. So when I ran out I just ended up purchasing this again because it was the cheapest in the store. It does what it says and for the price, it is good in my book.
Kristina C.
This isn't my absolute favorite brand for dry shampoo, but it's easier to find at more retailers than most. It does have a nice, clean scent, not over-powering salon smell, but refreshingly citrus-like. I probably buy this most often just due to availability; I work at Dollar General as a second job and this is always in stock.
Gueimi Y.
This was a product i used on a regular basis. When i had to go out and i hadnt had time to wash my hair and style i would just spray my hair with Suave dry shampoo spray. Yes it got the job done because it absorbed the oil from my hair but i noticed that it would leave my hair a little rough i have straight hair by the way. It would also leave my hair kind of white as weird as that sounds so i have opted not to use it anymore and just remember to was my hair.
Leona C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I am still using this, but I don't think I will repurchase. The fruity sweet smell is nice, but can be very overpowering. Also, this leaves a very apparen't residue in the hair, unlike the NYM Clean Freak Dry Shampoo. This can also leave a very visible white cast, so I highly suggest you apply it the night before, DO NOT rub in, and sleep with it like this. Most of it will be rubbed in in the morning, but this helps a lot with the white cast on the roots.
Jessica P.
Douglasville, GA
This is my very favorite post gym product! I'm a dental hygienist and I work during the day, but I'm also a single mom, so I don't get extra time to shower and blow dry and style my hair after every single sweaty escapade.thisproduct has definitely been a lifesaver a time or ten!
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.