BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Kayy S.
I use this product daily! It helps to mange my day to day oily hair. I have blonde hair and I feel that it brings out the natural blonde in my hair. Make sure to really use your brush so it looks natural. Great product and is so affordable!
Melissa B.
The scent of this is light but I do smell it all day. While I haven't tried other dry shampoos to compare it to, this one leaves me a little disappointed in the idea of dry shampoo. When I use this in the morning it initially works, I find that by the end of the day my hair feels stiff and unmanageable. Gross! I'll stick with taking showers on the regular!
Melissa J.
Love this product! I use it on my daughters' hair every other day, so I don't have to wash their hair every day. I would definitely recommend this product. Just make sure not to hold it too close to your hair and let it dry before brushing :)
Andrea R.
I bought this after seeing so many expensive dry shampoos on the market.
I like Suave and it was very cheap.
I only wanted a dry shampoo so I wouldn't have to straighten so often and soak up the oil between washes.
I love this stuff! It smells delicious. Like a sweet tropical pineapple? maybe smell.
It absorbs very easily and gave me extra volume which I love for the top of my head.
October H.
Wilmington, OH
I bought this product hoping it would leave my hair feeling clean. I don't use it very often because it leaves my hair feeling heavy and my head itchy. The only thing I feeling like it's good for it making my hair not look so oily, and smells good! But I don't recommend depending on this product to do what water needed shampoo can do.
Nicole A.
Staten Island , NY
This is my lifesaver on those days when i haven't had the chance to wash my hair and its, well, a little greasy. A few sprays of this and my hair is revived. If you have greasy roots in between washings this is a great product to have on hand. I always carry the mini ones in my purse in the summer, and you cant beat the fresh smell.
marc e.
Fort Worth, TX
Dry shampoo is so quick and easy its an essential for busy busy days when you just want that extra sleep or just more time on your hands. It can give you volume. But it also can leave a residue of the product on dark hair, can also remove previous hair products such as argan oil since that's that's what it's made for so apply after, should also not be applied daily for the health of your hair.
Amanda L.
Thibodaux, LA
When I first tried out this product I thought that it was a holy grail dry shampoo. However after only a few uses it dried up and I had to toss it in the trash. This stuff works great but I can't afford to repurchase it every other week.
Elizabeth H.
I got this sample in one of my makeup subscription boxes and it works very well. It makes my hair look clean without it looking like I used a product. The packaging is cute. I plan to buy this when I run out of all my dry shampoo products.
Amanda M.
I am in love with this product! I love the fact that you can't tell that you have used Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo because there is no leftover residue. It allows you to go 2-3 days without washing depending on how oily your hair is naturally. I am a very satisfied customer and I will continue purchasing this product in the future.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.