BY SUAVE #24 in Dry Shampoo

Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
I had really high hopes for this dry shampoo but it just didn't get there. I like the scent of the product for about a minute, then the overwhelming stale pineapple smell gives me a headache. The dry shampoo itself never really worked well with my hair; I just didn't see a change in volume or greasy feeling to warrant me reusing this product. I'll pass . . .
Angela E.
China Grove, NC
I absolutely love suave products! I really like how this product soaks up the oil in my hair and makes it look like a fresh do! With this dry shampoo I don't have to wash my hair and restyle it. Really comes in handy when you are in a hurry.
Jamie O.
Absolutely LOVE this stuff! Seriously use this so much, I've probably bought over 20 bottles of it. With my type of hair I can't wash it as often as most people so this stuff seriously saves me when my hair starts to look a little greasy, and it smells so yummy! You also cant beat the price. It's also great to use to add volume to your hair!
Nicky R.
Richmond, VA
This product is pretty good. I have not tried any higher end dry shampoos but I believe this out-performs the Tresemme dry shampoo by a long shot, at about the same price. I have color treated wavy brown hair and this does not leave a white residue like some products. Smells alright.
Chrissy D.
Thorndale, PA
While this product does help I don't feel like it lasts quite as long as other products and leaves your hair worse off and flat by the end of the day. The smell is fantastic which is why I kept buying it but I wouldn't recommend this with so many better choices.

I think they have a solid start they just need to work on the formula more.
Krystle D.
Davis, wv
This product is such a great deal for the price. It works really well and adds a lot of volume when your hairs due for a washing but your in a hurry and don't have time. It also doesn't leave a white residue as I've seen with out dry shampoos.
Rachel B.
Weaverville, NC
I really wanted to love this. It's cheap and all the reviews I've seen say that it works great.

Unfortunately I think my long, thin, oily hair did me in once again. It left my hair feeling very thick and dirty after I applied it. You really do need courser hair to use this I think.

Also make sure that you thoroughly brush your hair after applying or you will have huge white spots in your hair.
Debbie M.
Tulare, CA
I find Suave professionals dry shampoo to be a time saver when I am in a rush and just do not have the time to wash and style my hair for the day. It has such an awesome scent and makes my hair smell clean,however I do not like how my hair feels after using. Kind of feels greasy and sticky. It is a great product for a temporary fix though.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
This is a pretty darn good dry shampoo. I've tried several. I prefer the aerosol as opposed to the foams. The foams seem to make the hair a bit greasier. Anyway I stopped shampooing my hair daily. But some days I do put product in my hair and the next morning I want a fresh start without rewashing my hair. So, I have tried some dry shampoos. This has a great smell very citrusy, sort of pineappley.
Sophie G.

My hair is super greasy and I use a lot this product only the days that I iron it, I pad it or something like that because if it does not generate a lot of dandruff if I use it every day what I also love is the smell is like If it were mango
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.