BY SUAVE #26 in Dry Shampoo

Tiff W.
I didn't see any kind of difference when using this. I'm giving it one star because it smells nice and it's cheaply priced. But even at that, it's not worth the money. It somehow made my hair look more greasy and made it feel dry at the same time.
Stephanie W.
Moss Point, MS
Okay I bought this product really excited to try it. I was sadly disappointed. While it does take the oil away from my hair and gives it a nice scent. It also leaves small white dandruff looking particles close to my scalp that I can't seem to get rid of no matter how much I rub my hands in my hair which the instructions tell you to do. I guess it would be okay in a pinch but its not my favorite product.
Jill S.
This was the very first dry shampoo I ever purchased and used many years ago! I have to say, for being so incredibly cost effective, it works pretty well! It does have a tendency to leave a white residue but it's nothing a quick blow dry can fix.
Abi H.
Wyoming, MI
NYM's dry shampoo is my go-to product, but my local store stopped carrying it. I decided to try this instead. I do love the smell (Hello, Grapefruit!) but it does tend to feel a bit heavy. Doesn't leave anymore residue than any other dry shampoo I've tried. The bottle could stand to be a bit larger for the price, but I would still re-purchase.
Olympia M.
Kingsville
I don't like the smell and after using for a while I feel like it makes my hair more greasy than not but everyone's hair and scalps are different and react different so this may be the product for you. If you are one of those people who don't have to switch things up because your body gets used to it and then goes downhill then this is the product for you
Emma P.
Sparta, NJ
This dry shampoo is very affordable and have a very soft, lovely scent. That being said, I have very fine hair so I have to be careful using too much of this product because it can build up and leave a nasty looking residue in my hair. I don't find it works very well compared to other drug store dry shampoos for my hair type...it's just too heavy.
Brittany C.
Literally the only dry shampoo I'll ever used again. Smells great and gives my hair tons of volume! I buy mine in a two pack at target for like $5 which is great! And it leaves my hair matte which I personally like. I will always repurchase this.
Alyssa B.
Bristol, CT
I have tried many dry shampoos and many of them leave my hair feeling, I guess you could say, stiff. It dries it out way too much. This one did have a nice balance and didn't leave it feeling super dry, only slighty. But because of that my hair usually looks oily again by the end of the day. I guess that's the pay off for not drying my hair out.
Nicky R.
Richmond, VA
This product is pretty good. I have not tried any higher end dry shampoos but I believe this out-performs the Tresemme dry shampoo by a long shot, at about the same price. I have color treated wavy brown hair and this does not leave a white residue like some products. Smells alright.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
This is a pretty darn good dry shampoo. I've tried several. I prefer the aerosol as opposed to the foams. The foams seem to make the hair a bit greasier. Anyway I stopped shampooing my hair daily. But some days I do put product in my hair and the next morning I want a fresh start without rewashing my hair. So, I have tried some dry shampoos. This has a great smell very citrusy, sort of pineappley.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.