BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Olympia M.
Kingsville
I don't like the smell and after using for a while I feel like it makes my hair more greasy than not but everyone's hair and scalps are different and react different so this may be the product for you. If you are one of those people who don't have to switch things up because your body gets used to it and then goes downhill then this is the product for you
Stacy H.
Valdese, NC
I have tried quite a few dry shampoo from highend to drug store. And this one is my favorite one and it only about 3 dollars you can't beat that. It is the only dry shampoo that I have tried that I have actually liked. It doesn't smell to amazing but the scent doesn't linger around to long. I recommend this to all my friends and they love it too.
Brittany C.
Literally the only dry shampoo I'll ever used again. Smells great and gives my hair tons of volume! I buy mine in a two pack at target for like $5 which is great! And it leaves my hair matte which I personally like. I will always repurchase this.
Athonia B.
Seminole, FL
I'm very picky when it comes to dry shampoos and as much as I usually love love love suave products is have to say the dry shampoo is just okay. It leaves a my roots looking grayish, I really have to brush it out for the powder to blend and soak up any oil..
Helena Z.
Northridge, CA
I bought this because I wanted my scalp to get cleaned without having to wet my hair. I have extremely tight curls and water happens to be the enemy. I wash my hair every other day or every two day, which doesn't sound too bad but my scalp is oily. Anyways, so the product left my scalp super dry and flaky. I felt like even if I brushed it out there was still white product in there. It could be because of my curls but that shouldn't be the case. The one thing I really liked is the smell. It's very strong but it doesn't linger heavily on you all day.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
I had really high hopes for this dry shampoo but it just didn't get there. I like the scent of the product for about a minute, then the overwhelming stale pineapple smell gives me a headache. The dry shampoo itself never really worked well with my hair; I just didn't see a change in volume or greasy feeling to warrant me reusing this product. I'll pass . . .
Abi H.
Wyoming, MI
NYM's dry shampoo is my go-to product, but my local store stopped carrying it. I decided to try this instead. I do love the smell (Hello, Grapefruit!) but it does tend to feel a bit heavy. Doesn't leave anymore residue than any other dry shampoo I've tried. The bottle could stand to be a bit larger for the price, but I would still re-purchase.
Elaine P.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
This dry shampoo does the trick and it smells really good. Very affordable, almost three bucks at the drugstores. I use this product everyday even if I washed my hair just because it smells good. The only thing is you have to rub it in really good so it won't leave any residue. Other then that I will definitely recommend to a friend.
Alina P.
Brooklyn , NY
I bought this dry shampoo because it is affordable and I heard good things about it. I typically wash my hair every morning, however on some days my hair does not like to cooperate and becomes greasy at the roots despite it being washed. I have used this dry shampoo to fix that problem and I did notice a difference. I like the smell of it.
Ke'Undra S.
Great product I recommend a lot of people to use it!!!! It's good on natural hair I can go a few days with out washing my hair it's better then any other product
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.