BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Kelsey M.
Litchfield, OH
This was the first dry shampoo I ever bought & I wish I knew more about dry shampoos at that time because although I thought this was working it did not. I would not even call this "dry" it came out wet like a spray & left a wet patch on my hair.
Athonia B.
Seminole, FL
I'm very picky when it comes to dry shampoos and as much as I usually love love love suave products is have to say the dry shampoo is just okay. It leaves a my roots looking grayish, I really have to brush it out for the powder to blend and soak up any oil..
Bridget B.
Middleboro, MA
I can't live without this dry shampoo. I have a bottle at home, in my desk at work, and a mini for when I travel. It is the perfect dry shampoo to have on the go- and transition from the office to a happy hour. And this price won't break the bank!
Emma P.
Sparta, NJ
This dry shampoo is very affordable and have a very soft, lovely scent. That being said, I have very fine hair so I have to be careful using too much of this product because it can build up and leave a nasty looking residue in my hair. I don't find it works very well compared to other drug store dry shampoos for my hair type...it's just too heavy.
Amee R.
This is a very good dry shampoo it works very well, however for my black hair it leaves a white cast that is hard to get rid of or hide. I'm guessing this is from the talcum. I find this not as good as the not your mother's dry shampoo which has no cast
Yadira J.
Diboll, TX
It's very cheap, I think I got it for less than $3. The smell is decent, a bit fruity but it definantly lasts all day! I have very curly hair and when I straighten my hair I won't wash for 2 days. Suave dry shampoo will get rid of the oiliness, but if you spray it too close you'll be left with white hair. I have super black hair so it shows up.
Tiff W.
I didn't see any kind of difference when using this. I'm giving it one star because it smells nice and it's cheaply priced. But even at that, it's not worth the money. It somehow made my hair look more greasy and made it feel dry at the same time.
Stephanie W.
Moss Point, MS
Okay I bought this product really excited to try it. I was sadly disappointed. While it does take the oil away from my hair and gives it a nice scent. It also leaves small white dandruff looking particles close to my scalp that I can't seem to get rid of no matter how much I rub my hands in my hair which the instructions tell you to do. I guess it would be okay in a pinch but its not my favorite product.
Jill S.
This was the very first dry shampoo I ever purchased and used many years ago! I have to say, for being so incredibly cost effective, it works pretty well! It does have a tendency to leave a white residue but it's nothing a quick blow dry can fix.
Stacy H.
Valdese, NC
I have tried quite a few dry shampoo from highend to drug store. And this one is my favorite one and it only about 3 dollars you can't beat that. It is the only dry shampoo that I have tried that I have actually liked. It doesn't smell to amazing but the scent doesn't linger around to long. I recommend this to all my friends and they love it too.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.