BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Ashlee C.
Iuka, MS
I love using this product on those lazy days when the energy for a shower is just out of reach or on those rushed mornings when my kids wake up earlier than I do and cut into my shower time before work!

Just be careful not to use too much because 1) you will look like you have aged overnight with all the white spots in your hair and 2) my hair is always super tangled/rough at the end of the day after using!
Kaitlyn P.
This is my favorite dry shampoo in the whole world. I stumbled upon it because it was reasonably priced, and it was on sale at the time. It doesn't leave white residue on the hair like some dry shampoos, and if brushed through the hair really well.
Sabrina M.
Holt, MI
I have always had to wash my hair daily and about a year ago I decided to try every other day using dry shampoo. I went through approx 4-5 different brand that all left my hair looking either more greasy or super frizzy. A friend suggested suave and I gave a try since it was so inexpensive and I was sick of wasting money on the expensive brands. I was shocked how well it worked and have been using ever since.
Eileen S.
chicago, IL
This is ok-it smells decent, but I don't know if dry shampoos really help my hair and scalp so much. It kind of has a white film that you have to blend into your hair and rub into the scalp. It's an ok product, but not amazing-I'd rather wash my hair.
Laurel W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
perfect for hair when too much oil builds up, it has a very light consistency that doesn't feel too weighed down and doesn't cause build up. I can go about 3 days without washing using this product. I will definitely buy it again (especially because my roomie loves it so much she keeps borrowing)
Kate K.
Hampton, VA
After reading some of these reviews... tisk tisk
I bought this last week and it works well with my hair, and I like the scent. It does not smell like hair spray or chemicals. Even my husband said he liked it. It absorbs the oils in my hair for a quick grab and go "Im busy today don't have time to wash my hair" however it doesn't last all day, the oils come back fairly quickly and you have re reapply it in a few hours.
Autumn M.
Wadsworth, OH
I not only use this when I'm between washes, but it is also great for adding volume to your hair. I separate my hair at the roots and then spray in... I then use my fingers to massage my scalp and my hair has amazing volume. It does a good job at absorbing oil too, but be sure to hold the can far enough away from your hair so it isn't all white. :)
Nicole E.
elyria, oh
This dry shampoo spray has saved my hair. Everyone knows you're not supposed to wash your hair every day. How realistic is that when your hair gets oily and greasy and looks bad without washing it? This product. I can go for 2 days without washing my hair because of it and you can't tell I haven't washed it. Also the smell of this product is heavenly.
Jessica W.
Golden, CO
It smells great, but that's about it for me.Any immediate effect is gone in minutes. My can clogged after just a few uses too, which I noticed some other reviewers posted so maybe that is a problem with the content. Of the many brands I have tried, I like the smell of this one best, and like that there are at least some results, but I wouldn't recommend.
Kelsey M.
Litchfield, OH
This was the first dry shampoo I ever bought & I wish I knew more about dry shampoos at that time because although I thought this was working it did not. I would not even call this "dry" it came out wet like a spray & left a wet patch on my hair.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.