BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Jurnee H.
Como, TX
It made my hair real white, and it ran out super quick! I would spend a dollar or two more and get the Not Your Mother's® Clean Freak™ Refreshing Dry Shampoo
Claire B.
Corvallis, OR
I hated this dry shampoo so much. I have very oily hair and I didn’t think this did anything to absorb the oil. The smell was also very strong, to the point where I could smell it all day and it made me feel sick. Don’t waste your money.
Brianna D.
Louisville, KY
This dry shampoo is amazing ❤️ I purchased t about a week ago and I’ve used it a couple times already! It’s amazing and it is absolutely perfect for on the go! This dry shampoo is the best and I would totally recommend buying this product!
Megan L.
Lexington, KY
Warning: strong smell! Overall this product was average. Does a nice job of revitalizing dirty hair but leaves white concentrated spots and the smell is very potent compared to other alternatives. Not sure I’d purchase again.
Savannah T.
Mishawaka
For a lower end, cheaper option of hair products, this one definitely doesn’t disappoint!! Love that it actually provides texture to your hair while freshening it.
I always grab a bottle when I’m at the grocery store.
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
Line my Suave professionals dry shampoo! No time for a shower!? No problem=Suave professionals dry shampoo to the rescue! No more greasy roots, manageable, pretty, fresh smelling & looking hair! I'd recommend this dry shampoo!
Zana A.
Memphis, TN
This is a great dry shampoo product! It makes my hair look a lot less oily and look like I just washed it. It feels cleaner and lasts long throughout the day so I don’t have to worry about applying more each time!
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
This is seriously the best dry shampoo for the price. There are better ones out but double or triple the price. I actually use dry shampoo after I brush my hair and it helps my curls stay curly and not frizz. I love it
Jenni N.
Edwardsville, IL
This and the purple one from suave are about the same. They are my all time favorite dry hair shampoo. They are soooo affordable and easy to use quick when you need it. This will forever be my all time favorite!
Sarah G.
This smells good and works okay. You do have to work it in well to get the most of it. I wish it have a little more volume. I like using it at night to get rid of any oils and so it has a greater chance of working.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.