A C.
Spokane, WA

Is it good for dark hair?

Samantha I.
Samantha I.
Oakfield , NY
4 months, 2 weeks ago
I have dark brown hair and I have found that as long as I'm not using too much product that it works well with my hair color.
Maria F.
Maria F.
1 year, 10 months ago
I really like this dry shampoo. I have dark brown hair, and it is a pain to have to get the white powder/residue out. This is still the best for drying up oil and adding body, and grip. I have uses no residue or ones for dark hair, and they do not compare.
Rana H.
Rana H.
ASHTABULA, OH
1 year, 10 months ago
It left my black hair looking du, but if I brush and brush it not so bad.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
1 year, 10 months ago
I have dark hair and I NEVER have a problem : )
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
2 years, 3 months ago
I like to use this more than any other drug store brand! I have very dark brown hair, and I think the trick to using any dry shampoo is to towel your head or rub well afterward! Think of it like using real shampoo but without water.
Marilyn P.
Marilyn P.
Hartford, CT
2 years, 3 months ago
Absolutely! I have brown hair and this works wonders for me! It absorbs most of the oil and doesn’t leave a residue. It also gives me tons of volume! Def my favorite dry shampoo!
ashley o.
ashley o.
Chester, GA
2 years, 3 months ago
I have thin, dark hair and get to looking like my Granny this product is SO white. It also makes my hair REALLY prone to tangle up.
Usha P.
Usha P.
2 years, 4 months ago
I have dark hair and sometimes i dye it black. however, once this is applied from a good distance away from he head, then you should be okay. even if you see the white particles just rub it in. a little tip is to hold sections up and spray towards the scalp under each section.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Columbus, OH
4 years, 4 months ago
I would be careful to not spray too much/ too close with dark hair. I dye my hair red, but when my dark roots start to grow out I have to try harder to get the white color out.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Fontana, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
No, not at all. i have blonde hair and it leaves white residue on my hair, so i can't imagine what it would do to dark hair.