Robin M.
Tuscumbia , AL

Hello Friends! I've heard great things about this product! My concern is that I tend to have dry scalp and would like to know if anyone has had issues with this dry shampoo feeling itchy or causing flakes? Please let me know!! I have to be so careful with my hair products! Thanks a bunch!!!❤️️

kayla d.
kayla d.
Arden, NC
1 year, 1 month ago
In my opinion it didn't work for me. It made my hair feel greasy and irritated my skin. It did smell good but I would spend a few money dollars and get a better brand.