Christina C.
Christina C.

Does this product really work? I have never used a dry shampoo, so I am wondering how clean your hair is afterwards.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
June 21, 2013, 9:12 a.m.
It takes the appearance of oily hair away. It doesn't feel clean. But it will get you by....
Mckenzie H.
Mckenzie H.
May 16, 2013, 11:18 a.m.
I think fo it being what it is it does the job great!
Martha L.
Martha L.
March 21, 2013, 6:02 p.m.
I don't think dry shampoo necessarily makes hair look clean...just less greasy. It does add.volume.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
March 19, 2013, 4:33 p.m.
I think it works well and it is at a great price. Your hair looks clean in my opinion.
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
March 18, 2013, 1:58 p.m.
Yes it does work and is also great for volume
Hannah Y.
Hannah Y.
Feb. 25, 2013, 9:05 p.m.
I always prefer regular shampoo over dry shampoo. If your hair is really oily, then this would be a good option for you.
Megan V.
Megan V.
Feb. 22, 2013, 7:14 p.m.
It does help get rid of some oil and make your hair smell nice, but is definitely not a replacement for washing your hair. Its great if you're in a hurry in the morning and plan on washing later in the day.
Azu U.
Azu U.
Feb. 15, 2013, 10:16 a.m.
I second Jenny. This wasn't a very effective dry shampoo. Try Batiste from Ulta instead (doesn't smell as nice, but it really does make your hair looks clean).
Margaret B.
Margaret B.
Feb. 7, 2013, 9:53 a.m.
Yes it works well. The formula is modeled after the high end Rene Furterer dry shampoo so this is a steal.
jenny p.
jenny p.
Feb. 4, 2013, 4:40 p.m.
This does not have a very nice scent and left my hair still feeling and looking dirty. I don't recommend it.

Join Now