Christina C.
Does this product really work? I have never used a dry shampoo, so I am wondering how clean your hair is afterwards.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Prineville, OR
4 years, 5 months ago
It takes the appearance of oily hair away. It doesn't feel clean. But it will get you by....
Mckenzie H.
Mckenzie H.
Ringgold, GA
4 years, 6 months ago
I think fo it being what it is it does the job great!
Martha L.
Martha L.
COLUMBIA, SC
4 years, 8 months ago
I don't think dry shampoo necessarily makes hair look clean...just less greasy. It does add.volume.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
4 years, 8 months ago
I think it works well and it is at a great price. Your hair looks clean in my opinion.
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
4 years, 8 months ago
Yes it does work and is also great for volume
Hannah Y.
Hannah Y.
Terre Haute, IN
4 years, 8 months ago
I always prefer regular shampoo over dry shampoo. If your hair is really oily, then this would be a good option for you.
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
4 years, 8 months ago
It does help get rid of some oil and make your hair smell nice, but is definitely not a replacement for washing your hair. Its great if you're in a hurry in the morning and plan on washing later in the day.
Azu U.
Azu U.
Philadelphia, PA
4 years, 9 months ago
I second Jenny. This wasn't a very effective dry shampoo. Try Batiste from Ulta instead (doesn't smell as nice, but it really does make your hair looks clean).
Margaret B.
Margaret B.
Renton, WA
4 years, 9 months ago
Yes it works well. The formula is modeled after the high end Rene Furterer dry shampoo so this is a steal.
jenny p.
jenny p.
Springfield, TN
4 years, 9 months ago
This does not have a very nice scent and left my hair still feeling and looking dirty. I don't recommend it.