BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

• How do you use dry shampoo? I have heard of so many different way...4 Answers
  • Does this product make your hair look dry and not greasy? Some dr...3 Answers
  • Would you have to use say half the can or more for long hair?2 Answers
Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
  • "Love this dry shampoo very affordable works good smells good for those extra days when you don't have time to shampoo your hair this is great" in 56 reviews
Vasthilee G.
Hobbs, NM
By far, this is the best product. First off, it smells great! Clean, but not too strong or perfume-y. Second, it actually makes your hair feel clean! So many dry shampoos I have tried actually make my hair feel dirtier than before I used it. But this one actual showed results! My hair looks less dirty, and had a bit more volume! It's also invisible which I LOVE ❤ ️because I have dark hair. Overall, I definitely recommend this dry shampoo!
Ashley M.
Nashville , TN
This is literally the best dry shampoo I have ever used. I have super thick, dark, frizzy, wavy, colored, dry hair. I shower daily but because of my hair type I do not wash it but maybe twice a week. I have had trouble finding a dry shampoo that does not make my hair look flaky because of how dark it is. It is also very affordable. Target usually has 2 cans for about $5.
Kristina M.
This is my go to dry shampoo! It smells amazing, does the job, and is a great price point. It does come out white but with blonde hair it’s easily to blend in. I wouldn’t recommend for people with darker hair. The smell is a fresh but not overpowering scent. It also doesn’t make your hair feel like it’s caked with product. I highly recommend.
Emily W.
Concord
I have tried a myriad of dry shampoo. Some of them are very strong smelling, and leave an oily look. I was pleasant surprised how nice this was. I purchased because it was on clearance, and did not have high hopes. I am pleasantly surprised! My hair is medium brown, and the powderr fades when brushing. Nice light smell that does not linger.
Micaela D.
Taylorsville, KY
100% recommend this item for girls who like to keep one hair style going for days. If you’re anything like me, I’m a college student and my hair dries out very quickly since I color it. I don’t like to wash it everyday so that it says healthy! This is the perfect go to, to get rid of the greasy look in your hair & smells absolutely terrific!
Michelle G.
Heber City, UT
I have tried so many different dry shampoos and let me tell you this! Suave has been one of my all time favorite brands for dry shampoos! Even better than a lot of high end products! I love how it smells first of all I'm picky with smells & I love how it's not flakey when applying. I love suave dry shampoo it's my all time fav!
Maya B.
Beaverton, OR
I LOVE this dry shampoo. It's actually the only one I ever use. It's such a good price and does exactly what it needs to. I have bought the expensive ones before that are like $13 a bottle and this one is so affordable and just as awesome. Sprays on with little residue, but then you just tussle it out and voila! Perfect!
Debbie H.
This was my first time using dry shampoo and I have to say it was ok experience . I have an oily scalp with dry shampoo ends. So I’m really looking for a dry shampoo that decreases the oil but Plano moisturizes my ends. With this shampoo I found myself getting a little oily after a couple hours . I love the smell however !
Cruzita-Maria L.
i love this dry shampoo, it helps get me through a day without washing my hair.  i tend to use a lot of product on my hair and after a day or so my hair is not the same and after i use this dry shampoo, it gives me another day or so to feel and look great.  i recommend this to others.
Nic S.
Cedar Falls
I personally did not like this product. I honestly do not think it cleaned my hair. It left a weird residue to my hair and made my hair oily which bothered me. The smell was okay but not my favorite. It’s not expensive but I would not buy again. I rather just wash my hair with regular shampoo
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.