BY SUAVE #38 in Dry Shampoo

• How do you use dry shampoo? I have heard of so many different way...4 Answers
  • Does this product make your hair look dry and not greasy? Some dr...3 Answers
  • Would you have to use say half the can or more for long hair?2 Answers
Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
  • "Love this dry shampoo very affordable works good smells good for those extra days when you don't have time to shampoo your hair this is great" in 56 reviews
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best dry shampoo that I have used. What I love about this is that it doesn't put a white cast in my hair like a lot of dry shampoos do. When you have brown hair like myself, that's the last thing you want with a dry shampoo. My hair gets extremely oily at the roots when I haven't washed my hair in a day or two and this definitely helps fight that. It lasts for most of the day in my hair, but on summer days I need a touch up throughout the day due to sweating. Another great thing is that this dry shampoo smells AMAZING. It smells super sweet and nice, unlike some that smell like baby powder. It doesn't dry out my hair either and adds a ton of volume. On days where I wash my hair but want it just a little bit more volumized I spray a little bit of this at the root and it makes a big difference. Super affordable as well which is a bonus!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Gibsonia, PA
I have used other dry shampoos before. I bought herbal essences one and it seemed to leave my hair just as greasy as before and I started thinking that's how all dry shampoos are, however, the suave dry shampoo was the best dry shampoo I have ever used. I sprayed it onto my roots, while it did make my hair look grey it brushed right out. All the greasy roots I had were gone almost as clean as when I get out of the shower. I will be using this more
often then I should when I don't really need to shower that much due to my hair being colored. The smell of it is strong but after like two minutes the smell was gone. But it is very perfume at first when you spray it.

I received this product complimentary for my honest unbiased review.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to live in a home with well water, so when the power went out, the pump for the well lost power and inevitably we lost our water as well. I always kept a bottle or two of Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo on hand for extended power outages to keep my hair looking fresh. It is easy to apply, brushes through well and smells great. I still use it to touch up my hair after a long day outside and sweating if I don't have enough time to jump in the shower and restyle my hair. Its also great for adding texture and body to clean hair. It is well priced and readily available at major retailers.
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Shiner, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everybody that hates this product uses it on their real hair, but if you a wig lover like me girlll let me tell you this has been a life saver for me. I can spend the hundreds of dollars for expensive weaves and wigs. I buy synethic wigs and I hate that shine that gives it that wiggy feeling. I really wanted some dry shampoo just didn't know which brand. This is a great brand and for $2 can't beat it. Used it on my real hair once so can't leave a good review about that since I cowash my hair a lot.
Makayla R.
Makayla R.
Tallassee, AL
Before we go any further, I would hope that everyone knows its not healthy to was your hair every single day in the shower... This is where dry shampoo has saved my hair. My hair gets oily very quick and with a few sprays of dry shampoo and my fingertips, this product last all day. I always buy two bottles. One for home and one I keep in my car at all times. I highly recommend this product of dry shampoos. It beats all the rest and you're not left with the white specks or lines like the others.
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
Peoria, AZ
When I say I have tried them all....I mean it! I have tried nearly every brand of dry shampoo and this is the best! It not only smells like pineapple, but it absorbs oil better than Big Sexy Hair or Dry Bar. I especially like that is a matte finish, but does not make the hair look dry. I have found that I can do 2 days without using and the product is still doing it's job. I only was my hair 2x a week and believe this is the best product...plus is is so darn affordable!!!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product every so often. Sometimes Ill spray my hair with it even if I don't need it, just cause it smells good. If you miss a day from shampooing this is a great alternative. Sometimes it may leave a dry feel but its only ever so often.. It may just be hot weather that does it. I would definitely recommend this for women or men on the go and who just like an extra feel of fresh at night even if they washed their hair that morning. Its a pretty great product.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Cape Coral, FL
I think this is a good option if you need a cheaper product and are on a budget. The packaging is OK. It's just a silver bottle with yellow accents. Nothing to write home about. It works fairly well but I don't think it's very long lasting. I would have to reapply multiple times throughout the day. It doesn't smell superb but it's not a bothersome smell either. End thought: not the best but a good option for those on a budget needing some refreshing between washes
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
I love, love love, this stuff! You really can't go wrong with the price, and the quality is great, it just what you need for when you want to go out, but you washed your hair a day and a half ago and can't afford it being wet for hours! It really refreshes your hair, removes oil and shine (but not all the shine!) and adds a lot of great volume, i like to flip my head over and spray it into the roots to give it a light but voluminous look!
Vivianne S.
Vivianne S.
Best dry shampoo I've tried with such an affordable price tag! I buy three bottles at once and will generally last me about a month or a month and a half with everyday use. I've used the Redken brand and did not like it as much as I like Sauve. I'm definitely satisfied with this product and the smell is fantastic! I have very oily hair and it helps with not washing my hair every day, especially since I have colored hair. 10/10 Recommend!!
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.