BY SUAVE #26 in Dry Shampoo

jessika d.
Shreveport , LA
I don't use dry shampoo often so when I purchased this I was looking for a great price. This was the best priced dry shampoo at Walmart and it did not disappoint. My hair is typically oily after I go a few days without washing it. I spray this lightly all over my hair and it looks great. It is light, smells great, and doesn't make my hair feel heavy. This is my go to when I need dry shampoo!  Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
$3.49 At CVS!! I switched to Suave brands after the drugstore was out of my regular brand, now I'm just going thru the flavors to see which one is the best fit! This one smells ah-mayy-zing! Doesn't leave white residue when applied, leaves hair feeling soft,fresh and smooth between washing. No itchy scalp or weighed down feeling or visible build up even after 3 days of use! Highly recommended especially for the price..very great value!@
Yenisis O.
El Paso
For the last several years I have been washing my hair about twice a week. It's something that I've gotten used to, and my hair naturally isn't too oily. But, there are mornings when I wasn't expecting to shower and wake up with oily, dirty hair. Those are the mornings I reach for the baby powder and dry shampoo. The Suave Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo is perfect for making hair soft and shiny without looking greasy, but it doesn't always last all day. I also use baby powder to absorb the oil and then use this dry shampoo to make it soft. Plus it smells really great! I got to try this product for free for testing purposes.
Becky S.
This is my "go to" bargain price dry shampoo...not even just for the price but for convenience because you can buy it most places. This stuff really works, you may need to spray a little extra than with some but the price more than makes up for it. I always have some of this even when I've got other brands.
The fragrance is light and pleasant and it doesn't add the white powder that a lot of lesser expensive sprays leave on your hair. It's easy to use, I've never had a bottle clog nor break and I can't think of a negative to add.
CAT D.
Flowery Br, GA
This is my trusty, ride-or-die dry shampoo and it has been for years. For being so cheap, you would think it's terrible. But I've actually found it to be the opposite. This is such a great product for my fine hair. It doesn't weigh it down and it helps me go a second (sometimes third, gimme a break) day without needing to wash my hair. Of course, use it like the instructions say. Small sprays, a few inches from your head, and it won't let you down.
Amanda J.
I enjoy using this dry shampoo! It has a very light scent and isn’t overwhelming like some dry shampoos can be! It gets rid of my excess oil easily and quickly! Just one spray and my hair looks great! This product does not leave any residue! This makes my hair feel freshly washed! It doesn’t weigh my hair down or make it feel heavy! For the price you can’t beat it! This is an excellent dry shampoo!
Ashley M.
Nashville, TN
This is literally the best dry shampoo I have ever used. I have super thick, dark, frizzy, wavy, colored, dry hair. I shower daily but because of my hair type I do not wash it but maybe twice a week. I have had trouble finding a dry shampoo that does not make my hair look flaky because of how dark it is. It is also very affordable. Target usually has 2 cans for about $5.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I tried this after I had just about given up hope on dry shampoos from the drugstore. I was hoping this would be different, but it wasn’t. It was just as awful as the others I had tried. I didn’t like the smell of it, either, it smelled overly fragranced to me. It also wasn’t effective on my hair at all, it left both white cast and residue which only looked like it weighed my hair down and “caked” on top of my dark hair.
Madeline M.
Mashpee, MA
OH MY GOODNESS!!! I bought this because of the rating on influenster, and the woman at Walgreens also said it worked great. Well IT DOES!!! Plus its like $4!!! My hair looks amazing, the smell is so good, and I basically didn't have to do anything else. My hair is dark brown and the white-ness went away in seconds. Would buy this again and again!
Megs S.
Columbus, OH
I love the smell of this dry shampoo and it works amazing. It's also super cheap - under $4 is a STEAL for good dry shampoo that's comparable to a fancy brand like LivingProof. I have oily hair and can go 2-3 days without washing with this dry shampoo. The only problem I have is scoring it at the store - it's always sold out at my local Kroger!
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.