Add a Photo

Photos (71)
samantha m.
samantha m.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my all-time favorite dry shampoo. I have very very oily hair and I can't wash it every single day I don't have the time nor the patience. so when I found out about dry shampoo I was like Hallelujah. So the first one I tried was a Walmart brand that I forgot the name of but anyway I loved it so I went back to Walmart when I ran out of dry shampoo and they didn't have it so for about the next two months I tried a few dry shampoos here and there but none of them really compared to the Walmart brand that I bought and I could not find the Walmart brand anymore in any other Walmart stores so I guess they just quit selling it. a few weeks later I had to run some errands so I was all over the placw in out all kinds of different stores but anyway I came across this dry shampoo by suave figured I've already tried so many other shampoos I'm as well try this dry shampoo too and girl let me tell you I loved it I absolutely loved it loved it loved it loved it I loved it so much that I had to say loved it 5 times do you get the picture yet? best dry shampoo is simply Amazing. it soaks up all my oil without making my hair feel dry and ashy. It makes my hair easy to style and my hair has plenty of volumew hen I use this product and for me to have any kind of volume in my hair is a big deal because my hair naturally is straight as a board and flat as can be. This product is Worthy of your money this product will not disappoint you try it
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
Nov. 28, 2016, 6:26 p.m.
Review for: Dry Shampoo Spray 5 oz
This is the best dry shampoo that I have used. What I love about this is that it doesn't put a white cast in my hair like a lot of dry shampoos do. When you have brown hair like myself, that's the last thing you want with a dry shampoo. My hair gets extremely oily at the roots when I haven't washed my hair in a day or two and this definitely helps fight that. It lasts for most of the day in my hair, but on summer days I need a touch up throughout the day due to sweating. Another great thing is that this dry shampoo smells AMAZING. It smells super sweet and nice, unlike some that smell like baby powder. It doesn't dry out my hair either and adds a ton of volume. On days where I wash my hair but want it just a little bit more volumized I spray a little bit of this at the root and it makes a big difference. Super affordable as well which is a bonus!
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Buena Vista, CO
Well tgis is my first review but I just wanted to share my thoughts on this suave dry shampoo...I picked itvup to have for a camping trip we were planning because I know my hair gets oily and was trying to find something to help me get through the week until I was home and able to wash it again...
SO the very first time I used it I was in love and so were the 3 other ladies who were camping with us...As a matter of fact they all went out as soon as we got back to town and baught their own cans for our next trip. ( the very next weekend) I have never seen 4 ladies enjoying our camping trip as much as we all did on that first discovery of Dry shampoo...I now use it in between washes also and my hair is much healthier then it has been in a very long time...
Allison S.
Allison S.
Gibsonia, PA
I have used other dry shampoos before. I bought herbal essences one and it seemed to leave my hair just as greasy as before and I started thinking that's how all dry shampoos are, however, the suave dry shampoo was the best dry shampoo I have ever used. I sprayed it onto my roots, while it did make my hair look grey it brushed right out. All the greasy roots I had were gone almost as clean as when I get out of the shower. I will be using this more
often then I should when I don't really need to shower that much due to my hair being colored. The smell of it is strong but after like two minutes the smell was gone. But it is very perfume at first when you spray it.

I received this product complimentary for my honest unbiased review.
Jean K.
Jean K.
For the price, this product can't be beat. My hair gets oily at the roots and although this dry shampoo doesn't make my hair feel clean, it makes it look clean. (But let's be honest, what dry shampoo actually "cleans" your hair...none) My hair no longer looks oily after applying and it gives my roots a bit of volume. I have very heavy, straight, black Asian hair so it tends to sit flat on my head. It smells great too! For application, I recommend spraying it at the roots, let it sit for a little bit so that the product can soak up the oils, then use your fingers to work it into your roots. If you notice a white residue, go ahead and work it into your roots some more or use a brush to blend it in. Definitely recommend this.
Shan E.
Shan E.
This is the first dry shampoo I tried, and I'm glad I didn't let my experience with this product influence my perception of the other dry shampoos I've tried since. I really want to like this dry shampoo because it is so inexpensive compared to other dry shampoos, but I really don't like it. It doesn't do much to absorb oil in my hair, and the fragrance is far too strong for my tastes. I've used it both on second and third day hair and my hair is still dirty and greasy looking after use. The fragrance is kind of citrus and grapefruit like, which is not bad, but it is too strong, I would like it much better if this product actually absorbed oil and the scent was tuned down.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this item off Amazon and it works absolutely perfectly! This product lasted me almost 10 months. I use it when I straighten my hair (and I'll leave it straight 3 days) or after coloring my hair (I try to go 3-4 days without washing my hair). It has a wonderful light fragrance and it doesn't leave any residue. It picks up the oil really well and your hair smells clean. I recently started another dry shampoo but only because I have a lot of gray and the color is my shade. I would highly recommend this product. It is convenient, inexpensive and it keeps your hair from looking oily.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to live in a home with well water, so when the power went out, the pump for the well lost power and inevitably we lost our water as well. I always kept a bottle or two of Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo on hand for extended power outages to keep my hair looking fresh. It is easy to apply, brushes through well and smells great. I still use it to touch up my hair after a long day outside and sweating if I don't have enough time to jump in the shower and restyle my hair. Its also great for adding texture and body to clean hair. It is well priced and readily available at major retailers.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Keller, TX
I cannot say enough good things about this dry shampoo. I have tried other inexpensive options and I have tried much pricier ones. This is the best I've found. My hair starts looking greasy within 24 hours of washing, but I prefer to wash it less to keep the ends from drying out. This stuff smells great and does a great job. I have dark brown hair and it does leave a white cast sometimes, but I've found if I spray it before I start my makeup each morning, it absorbs before I leave. I never have that white cast when I walk out the door. It's also great for building volume!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Foothill Rnch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not the biggest fan of this dry shampoo. The first reason is because the scent is actually pretty strong and it stays with you all day. I do not care for the scent at all. Second this one is super hard to work with. You spray your hair, you wait, you rub it, in you brush it, and it's still there. I am not the biggest fan of this dry shampoo. In a pinch it helps. However you really have to work with it to get it all out of your hair or blend in with your hair. If you have the fuss with it for more than a few minutes you might as will wash your hair anyways.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.