BY SUAVE

• I haven't tried dry shampoo? 2 Answers
  • Can anyone recommend a really good dry shampoo? I have t...5 Answers
jessika d.
Shreveport , LA
I don't use dry shampoo often so when I purchased this I was looking for a great price. This was the best priced dry shampoo at Walmart and it did not disappoint. My hair is typically oily after I go a few days without washing it. I spray this lightly all over my hair and it looks great. It is light, smells great, and doesn't make my hair feel heavy. This is my go to when I need dry shampoo!  Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
Yenisis O.
El Paso
For the last several years I have been washing my hair about twice a week. It's something that I've gotten used to, and my hair naturally isn't too oily. But, there are mornings when I wasn't expecting to shower and wake up with oily, dirty hair. Those are the mornings I reach for the baby powder and dry shampoo. The Suave Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo is perfect for making hair soft and shiny without looking greasy, but it doesn't always last all day. I also use baby powder to absorb the oil and then use this dry shampoo to make it soft. Plus it smells really great! I got to try this product for free for testing purposes.
Amanda J.
I enjoy using this dry shampoo! It has a very light scent and isn’t overwhelming like some dry shampoos can be! It gets rid of my excess oil easily and quickly! Just one spray and my hair looks great! This product does not leave any residue! This makes my hair feel freshly washed! It doesn’t weigh my hair down or make it feel heavy! For the price you can’t beat it! This is an excellent dry shampoo!
Lindsey J.
Franklin, TN
So I have VERY oily dark hair - the kind that requires a wash everyday.  I found this Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray on clearance at Target (2-pack) and have been really satisfied with it.  It smells great AND legit absorbs oil.  The key is to apply adequately - where there is a thin white coat on the area.  (Does not gray out dark hair!)
Ashley M.
San Antonio, TX
This is literally the best dry shampoo I have ever used. I have super thick, dark, frizzy, wavy, colored, dry hair. I shower daily but because of my hair type I do not wash it but maybe twice a week. I have had trouble finding a dry shampoo that does not make my hair look flaky because of how dark it is. It is also very affordable. Target usually has 2 cans for about $5.
Janna H.
Kenosha, WI
I am a dry shampoo junkie. I wash my hair once or twice a week because I use dry shampoo. This Suave one does not dry my hair out and it works into your hair with minimal effort. I also find my self not needing to use a lot because this does a good job on absorbing oils well.
Bryanna I.
Roseville, MI
Absolutely obsessed with this dry shampoo! Tried it because of my friends recommendation and ended up falling in love! In my area, Target sells a two pack for a very reasonable price of $5 and some change! I wish the residue wouldn’t last as long when you flip up, sometimes I find myself running a little bit of water on my fingers through my hair BUT what dry shampoo doesn’t do this? Great product! Good job suave!
Micaela D.
Taylorsville, KY
100% recommend this item for girls who like to keep one hair style going for days. If you’re anything like me, I’m a college student and my hair dries out very quickly since I color it. I don’t like to wash it everyday so that it says healthy! This is the perfect go to, to get rid of the greasy look in your hair & smells absolutely terrific!
Mia B.
Chino Hills, CA
I wish I could give Suave dry shampoo 4 stars instead of 3, but the fragrance that it leaves is a little too strong. I won't toss it, but will finish the product and I don't think I'll be making that purchase again. Which is a shame because since I only wash my hair 2x a week, finding a good dry shampoo is key!
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Great for in between shampoos. It goes on clean, no residue, and I have dark hair so I have had some products leave white dust behind. This goes on sheer but dulls the shine a bit. Its a great way to pump some life into your roots too! Only 4 stars due to it dulling the sheen of my hair.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.