BY SUAVE

Description:

Salon Quality hair care system proven to protect your color as well as Aveda Color Conserve shampoo and conditioner.
This shampoo is infused with 100% natural black raspberry & white tea, which are known for their nourishing & antioxidant properties. It gently cleanses & replenishes moisture to keep color vibrant.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rubus Occidentalis Fruit Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil (Lemongrass), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Citric Acid, PPG-9, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, TEA-Sulfate, PEG-45M, Benzophenone-4, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica (Cl 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891).

Suave® Professionals Shampoo Black Raspberry + White Tea

Start your review of Suave® Professionals Shampoo Black Raspberry + White Tea!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Suave has really come a long way with its haircare products." in 1 review
Brianna C.
Decent shampoo at an affordable price. Suave always makes decent shampoos that fair well with my hair. It gets my hair clean without completely stripping it. The shampoos do contain sulfates but the product is still gentle. Highly recommend if you don’t mind sulfates because it’s cheap, available at all drugstores, smells great, and lasts a very long time. I also have not found any more expensive shampoos that I like more than suave.
Hayley D.
Louisville
I LOVEEE this shampoo and the conditioner. It lathers great and makes my hair so soft and shiny. I used to highlight my hair but decided to quit and chop it off and regrow it. this shampoo is for color treated hair but it should be for dry hair. I get compliments on how healthy and thick my hair is now. I used to buy big name expensive shampoos but this is so cheap and works better. The only reason for 4 stars is because I wish it came in a larger bottle. I go through it so fast
Monserrat C.
Purchased at: Walmart
When dying my hair suave professionals is my must have this shampoo is infused with tea which are known for their nourishment and antioxidant properties it gently cleanses and replenishes moisture to keep color vibrant also did u know is cheap lol the price and packaging are just right.
E P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the smell of this shampoo! It also does a great job of getting my hair clean, feeling soft, and not feeling heavy and dry when styling it! It meets every need I look for in a shampoo, as well as the price point being fantastic!
Emily R.
Hudson, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This shampoo and matching conditioner smell awesome! I originally bought it for a quick trip because it was so cheap but wound up loving it and repurchasing! Such a steal!
Carrie T.
Havre, MT
First off, the smell of this shampoo is my favorite. Very berry scented. Its a very moisturizing shampoo that leathers really well and leaves my hair extra soft and smelling amazing!
JoJo C.
Macon, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
It smells really really great! It didn’t dry out my hair, and it didn’t leave my hair greasy. I can’t really say that it improves my hair growth, but it does help maintain its current state
Reagan B.
Cleveland
It's very standard, however it feels better knowing you're using the more natural types. It dies well to keep hair from drying, but other than that, it's minimal in delivering good results.
Melissa R.
This is actually what I am using right now. I really like the Suave professionals line it works really well, can easily be found at your local store, & is super affordable.
Leaves my hair feeling conditioned but not greasy.
The scent id hard to describe A little tiny coconut aroma & maybe vitamin e lotion smell.
I don't care for the scent all that much but it's not just awful.
Sky N.
Sugar Land, TX
It's a funny story how I came across this product. I'm a full-time college student and there are some times when funds get tight. I bought this bottle because it was only $1.98 at Walmart, so SOLD! Surprisingly it is the best shampoo I've bought! I normally buy Aussie, but at that time I couldn't afford to spend that kind of money on shampoo, so I went for suave. My hair has so much volume and the texture is unbelievably smooth. I don't need to straighten or brush my hair honestly Lol it's THAT good!

Amazon