BY SUAVE

Description:

Salon proven to smooth as well as matrix sleek.look shampoo and conditioner.*. For dry or frizzy hair; up to 7x smoother hair**. Para cabello seco o frizzy. Cabello hasta 7x mas liso Moisturizing conditioner enriched with a silk protein & vitamin e complex softens and improves hair texture leaving it looking salon- smooth and healthy.  Acondicionador humectante enriquecido con un complejo de proteinas de seda y vitamina e suaviza y mejora la textura del cabello dejandolo sano, con suavidad de salon. Usalo co suave ® sleek shampoo y anti- frizz cream.

Suave® Professionals Seek Conditioner
  • "It works great and the price is really nice that I don't feel bad buying." in 5 reviews
  • "My curly hair is shiny and smooth when I just let it air dry, smooth and sleek when I blow-dry it, and soft both ways!" in 5 reviews
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
THIS is the conditioner you need right now. I have tried all price range conditioners, $2-$50+ a bottle.  This conditioner is great for color treated, permed, straightened, etc. It leaves your hair soft, smooth, silky, manageable, and not greasy. And $2-3/bottle, wow! It works on wavy hair, wavy/curly hair, curly, etc. But only this particular one from Suave. The other types have left my hair greasy. This formula is a miracle in a bottle. Buy it NOW!
Victoria P.
Ennis, TX
Smells good and does the job! It’s pretty inexpensive and I have nothing bad to say about this conditioner. It detangles, conditions and makes my hair feel soft and makes my hair look more shiny than usual!
Ashlee N.
Mayo
This stuff is well worth it’s price! The conditioner is thick which I like, it doesn’t leave my heat feeling heavy or oily! It’s pretty soft and helps with the frizz. I prefer OGX® Hydrate + Marula Oil Shampoo over all though. But this is great in on a budget or a back up.
Sydney A.
Iona, MN
I like this conditioner and how it leaves my hair smooth and silky when I’m done with it. It smells good and works well. It’s affordable and you can find it easily. It’s not my favorite but I would buy it again.
Ana Y.
Fillmore , CA
I Absolutely Love This Conditioner it's Amazing How Nice It Makes Your Hair Feel And It Helps A lot with dry ends and volume it doesn't leave any kind of residue on hair and I have recommended it to so many people and they love it now too
Alexis W.
Oceana, WV
My mom really bought this and since I’ve been using it I really like it so far. It’s affordable and a great brand. I like all of their products I have used so far. This conditioner seems to be effective and I’m satisfied with it.
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
Over 10 years of using Suave Sleek conditioner, I still love & use it to this day. The smell is great, the way it leaves my hair, soft, less frizzy & healthier is awesome! I'd recommend this conditioner! Thanks Suave Professionals!
Christy M.
I use this a lot during the winter months when I attempt to wear my very curly hair straight. Works nicely, smells amazing and rinsed clean which is important. Price point is great. Definitely a staple in my bathroom.
Brianna J.
I really like this shampoo and the conditioner. It helps to make hair feel smooth but also gives it a little volume. The price is unbeatable and the product is good quality. I am satisfied with this product.
Jessica S.
I use this conditioner in addition to the shampoo and it keeps my hair nice and soft. No frizzing, which is an issue I’ve had with other shampoos and conditioners in the past, even if this same brand.
Jessica K.
Do you feel a difference after you use this product?
Silvia M.
Indio, CA
Does anyone know if they sell this shampoo by gallons anywhere?
brooke c.
Imperial, MO
i just bought this conditioner today, is this going to get rid of my really frizzy hair ??
emily w.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Is this good for co washing?
jessica T.
Hatillo
Que es lo mas que les gusta?

back