Suave® Professionals Sea Mineral Infusion Texturizing Sea Salt Spray

Description:

New For Enhanced Waves For All Hair Types 2 Helps Provide Body Texture 3 Luxurious Sea Inspired Fragrance Infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea, this range gives hair buoyant body without compromising on moisture. Hair has an airy softness and is easy to style. This spray helps create all-over body and a loose textured look with full-bodied waves that last up to 24 hours.

Has anyone used this and does it have a nice scent? Also what's the price range?
I've got thick hair that gets oily near my bangs by the end of the day. Does this leave your hair greasy feeling?
Do you find yourself using on damp hair or wet?
Start your review of Suave® Professionals Sea Mineral Infusion Texturizing Sea Salt Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Lusby, MD
I have thin, flat hair which is hard to give body and texture to. This isn't a miracle product for me, but it still gives me a little bit of extra texture and wave when used on wet hair and a lot of scrunching.
I like this product because it gives light texture and volume without build up, stickiness, or frizz. I it often because I love the smell. Great value $4.99 at target.
Salisbury, MD
There was a bottle in the closet forever so I decided to try it. I like the smell a lot but my curls looked weighed down after I sprayed them and made my hair look a bit on the greasy side.
Tucson, AZ
I LOVE this stuff. Super lightweight and leaves my hair looking nourished. It smells fantastic and helps keep my curls looking nice and smooth. Also for the price, you really can't ask for more! Would recommend!
Northridge, CA
This is honestly my go to sea salt spray. This is comparable to the bumble and bumble spray. I have black wavy hair. This is definitely a good value at only about $5. This lasts for up to 2 days.
Kissimmee, FL
This is the best beach spray ever. I've tried millions of them, but this one takes the cake! It smells amazing! I love how it leaves my curls beach bum perfect!
Longview, WA
I love this stuff and it's smells so good every time I use this I catch my boyfriend sniffing me. Does what it says as well. I got it on sale for 3 dollars.
Austin, TX
Not the best salt spray I’ve used but it does help create subtle beachy waves. I do love that it’s afforable, not drying on my hair, and easy to use.
1,483 reviews
This stuff works really good in my opinion. I use it when I sprunch my hair and it gives it some extra volume, plus it smells very good! I recommend this.
Carrboro, NC
This stuff is just your average sea salt spray, it adds texture and helps your hair achieve the beachy wave look if you apply when your hair is wet.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...