BY SUAVE #19 in Texturizing Spray

New For Enhanced Waves For All Hair Types 2 Helps Provide Body Texture 3 Luxurious Sea Inspired Fragrance Infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea, this range gives hair buoyant body without compromising on moisture. Hair has an airy softness and is easy to style. This spray helps create all-over body and a loose textured look with full-bodied waves that last up to 24 hours.

• I've got thick hair that gets oily near my bangs by the end of th...1 Answers
  • Do you find yourself using on damp hair or wet? 1 Answers
  • Does this spray make hair feel "crunchy" after it dries?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Triana r.
Orlando, FL
Worse sea salt hair spray ever!! I have natural soft wavy hair (well more like one wave in the middle if my hair lol) and I purchased this pray trying to accomplish nice beach waves and it didn't work. It made my hair very hard and did not wave it or curl it at all. I tried using it a couples times trying to see if i was using it wrong but no it never worked. I ended up throwing out the whole bottle. Waste of money.
Hannah K.
Beaver Falls, PA
I have curly, oily hair, and I've noticed that the salt spray works best if I use it sparingly. Too much makes my hair feel heavy and greasy. With just a few spritzes, however, I've notice a more manageable texture and softer hair. The scent is nice, beachy and not too strong. And of course the price is great. I'd recommend this if you want to play around with salt spray without breaking the bank!
Brigette T.
I have thick hair and I live in an island so going to the beach is always on my schedule Hahha so having a great product that doesn't make your hair look bad but wavy and soft after long hours at the beach is essential. I bought it in Amazon and I'm so glad I did because it's a great product.
Kat D.
I love this stuff for a day at the beach. My hair is a curly, frizzy mess and this helps tame all that for me so i don't look too crazy after i spend time in the salt water. I use it after a wash or sometimes right out of the water to help it out a little(if i can wash it right away).
Elise G.
This spray makes my hair look absolutely beautiful and soft to the touch. After my shower I towel dry my hair and then spray all over from the roots to tips. Packaging doesn't look either professional or cheap, but I only payed $5.
Elise G.
The best sea salt spray I have ever used. This product gives my hair soft texture with beautiful curls. This product definitely met my expectations. I will definitely repurchase as it has become my favorite hair care product.
Cynthia L.
Irvington, AL
Smells nice goes on smooth and no over spray moisturizes ok found it for a dollar tree for a dollar so I tried it out I don't use it every day not sure how well it would work for overly dry skin.
Kelsey K.
Bend, OR
Like the texture this gives my hair, gives it a nice beachy feel without being too heavy. Wish it has a better sprayer, feel like I get it all over my bathroom mirror no matter how careful I am
Donielle B.
Sapulpa, OK
Excellent product for my thin hair. I love the messy beachy look, but it's usually hard to get with my hair texture. This is the go-to product for that easy messy summer look.
Emily D.
Northbrook, IL
I spray this on my damp hair in addition to using mouse to give it that messy/curly/wavy look. It's a great price point and helps add some texture
Cassie W.
Does this spray make hair feel "crunchy" after it dries?
Laney B.
Wilmington, NC
Does this spray help with frizziness?
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used this and does it have a nice scent? Also what's the price range?
Tanya G.
Do you find yourself using on damp hair or wet?
Melissa R.
Richfield, WI
I've got thick hair that gets oily near my bangs by the end of the day. Does this leave your hair greasy feeling?