BY SUAVE #41 in Texturizing Spray

Description:

New For Enhanced Waves For All Hair Types 2 Helps Provide Body Texture 3 Luxurious Sea Inspired Fragrance Infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea, this range gives hair buoyant body without compromising on moisture. Hair has an airy softness and is easy to style. This spray helps create all-over body and a loose textured look with full-bodied waves that last up to 24 hours.

• I've got thick hair that gets oily near my bangs by the e...1 Answers
  • Do you find yourself using on damp hair or wet? 3 Answers
  • Does this spray make hair feel "crunchy" after it dries?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Suzy G.
Glassport
I do love this spray when I want a beachy look. Although my hair is thin and straight, it will give me some texture, if only temporary. I can't blame the product though, as I don't expect it to work miracles. The smell is great and it's light without being crunchy. Used on slightly wet hair works best for me, then excessive scrunching and finger-curling.
SALLY M.
You can't go wrong with any sea mineral product for your hair it makes your hair have nice beach waves something you can make at home but great when you don't have time you can just grab the bottle and Just Sports your hair in your hair looks amazing great for those lazy days
Kayla W.
My go-to sea salt spray was always the got2b brand kind and then it was no longer sold, so I decided to give this a try. It worked pretty well on my curly hair, I just wasn't in love with it.
Kylie R.
Delmar, MD
There was a bottle in the closet forever so I decided to try it. I like the smell a lot but my curls looked weighed down after I sprayed them and made my hair look a bit on the greasy side.
Kayti B.
When using this spray, be light with it. That's how I've gotten it to work like a charm on my hair. I have long, straight blonde hair, that is in between fine-to-medium. The pros to this sea salt mineral spray: it texturizes like it's supposed to, gives the illusion of fuller hair, & smells amazing. There are no cons so far. Like I said, I just use it lightly on dry, usually second-day hair. I haven't tried it on wet hair and I don't know if that's what I'm supposed to do 😂 but for me, it still works on dry hair and that is how I prefer to use it. There may be better texturizing sprays out there but I'm personally going to use this until it's empty. I don't use it for the hair-waving purpose anyways. I use it to liven up my second day hair & manipulate its volume. And I think it works well for that too.! Highly recommend :)
Darby S.
I absolutely love this spray,like it I was surprised at how great it actually worked! It has a beachy, salty coconut scent that smells nice and not cheap or artificial! This formula is non drying I believe. This gave me such natural wave,body,and texture! I love this spray so much, it only around 5$! I like the spray top to for easy and even application! I haven't found a spray that compares to this in the way that it gives me all the things I want in a spray! It truly was my holy grail product all last year!
Emily D.
Savannah, GA
I love this Suave Professional Sea Mineral Infusion Texturizing Sea Salt Spray for a tousled, beachy waves style. It provides beachy waves while taming frizz. I love the entire line of Suave Sea Mineral Infusion products. I love the light, beachy smell of the entire line. I do have a problem finding this product in all the local drugstores.
Divya C.
Scranton, PA
In seriously love this hair spray. It holds up your hair so well. I once used it for my friends Halloween party and it stayed up all night . Im almost out of it so i would love to get another one .I use it all the time and keeps it in place . You should get the hairspray because these Suave products are amazing.
Casey J.
Columbus, OH
This spray does exactly what you want. If you spray a lil on a hair brush and run it through your hair, blow dry it and see those waves appear. This is another miracle spray it over reached my expectations of this product by far. You don't have to do much just spray and leave and you'll notice onve dried you've got natural waves like you've spent the day at the beach. This is a product I will always recommend no matter what.
Hannah K.
Beaver Falls, PA
I have curly, oily hair, and I've noticed that the salt spray works best if I use it sparingly. Too much makes my hair feel heavy and greasy. With just a few spritzes, however, I've notice a more manageable texture and softer hair. The scent is nice, beachy and not too strong. And of course the price is great. I'd recommend this if you want to play around with salt spray without breaking the bank!
Cassie W.
Does this spray make hair feel "crunchy" after it dries?
Laney W.
Wilmington, NC
Does this spray help with frizziness?
Tanya G.
Do you find yourself using on damp hair or wet?
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ
Has anyone used this and does it have a nice scent? Also what's the price range?
Melissa R.
Richfield, WI
I've got thick hair that gets oily near my bangs by the end of the day. Does this leave your hair greasy feeling?