BY SUAVE

Discover the beauty of the sea with the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection. This salon-inspired collection is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea and delivers effortless volume and weightless conditioning.

• Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
  • When used with the Sea Mineral Infusion Conditioner, the system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style
  • Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo (*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and bumble LLC.)

• I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I'v...3 Answers
Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body Shampoo
  • "She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do!" in 1 review
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Commack, NY
It makes my hair very manageable. It is great for those on budget like me. It works as well as higher priced conditions and just as good.
Elsa B.
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY
Nali R.
Nali R.
Love this shampoo such a great scent to it leaves your hair so soft & volume! great price also!
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
I love it when I wash my hair everyday because it's so beautiful and I don't like the people that I'm not doing for my food or whatever I'm not doing to my food
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
It is divine aroma is incredible .. .. .. serves for the body is magnific ... loveeeeeeeeeeeeee........
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rincon, GA
This Shampoo is amazing. It smells so fresh and crisp. I got it on clearance at Walmart for $1.50. It works so well.
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad, CA
I used this on my hair while traveling and I loved it. The smell is great, and it added texture to my hair. I used the Shampoo and Conditioner together and they worked great. The size of the product was great for a two week trip.
Annie D.
Annie D.
Works so well to keep my dry scalp moisturized and healthy! I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
I soo want to try this product! I love Suave! Everything that they have are awesome! I heard about this by watching Elle Fowler on youtube! She gives a high rating for it! She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do! My hair is really dry! It needs moisture, especially during the summer!
Janet M.
Janet M.
Hace tiempo uso los productos Suave, pero es la primera vez que pruebo este en específico, el olor es sorprendente, te da la sensación de estar cerca del mar, y se queda en tu pelo por un tiempo. El pelo me queda suave y manejable, simplemente me encanto!
Marlo B.
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I've always been told that Suave dried out your hair. I've been a little skeptical about trying it.