BY SUAVE

Discover the beauty of the sea with the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection. This salon-inspired collection is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea and delivers effortless volume and weightless conditioning.

• Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
  • When used with the Sea Mineral Infusion Conditioner, the system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style
  • Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo (*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and bumble LLC.)

• I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I...3 Answers
Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body Shampoo
  • "She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do!" in 1 review
Jessica H.
Nesbit, MS
I love this shampoo. It adds much needed texture and body to my baby fine hair. It does not weigh my hair down.
Annie D.
Works so well to keep my dry scalp moisturized and healthy! I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel!
Yuginn L.
It didn't work well enough for me because of my hair type but I don't necessarily think its a bad product.
Xaely🌸 M.
very good product. I love the product. I loved it and would repeat the experienci. Is very good by scalp.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
It is divine aroma is incredible .. .. .. serves for the body is magnific ... loveeeeeeeeeeeeee........
Stacie K.
Central Falls, RI
Love this shampoo and conditioner!! Leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. :):) :):) :):):):):):) :):)
Brandi B.
An amazing conditioner for colored hair and dry natural hair I love this product so freaking much
Debbie R.
Orlando, FL
I think this is my favorite suave shampoo. It smells great, and leaves my hair soft and shiny.
Nali R.
Love this shampoo such a great scent to it leaves your hair so soft & volume! great price also!
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
this stuff smells great and gives my hair the volumn i am looking for at a reasonable price.
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I've always been told that Suave dried out your hair. I've been a little skeptical about trying it.