BY SUAVE

Discover the beauty of the sea with the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection. This salon-inspired collection is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea and delivers effortless volume and weightless conditioning.

• Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
  • When used with the Sea Mineral Infusion Conditioner, the system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style
  • Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo (*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and bumble LLC.)

• I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I...3 Answers
Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body Shampoo
  • "She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do!" in 1 review
Amy P.
Rossville, GA
I love this product. It took my from frizzy and damaged to soft and smooth with lots of body. I don't have split ends anymore
Johanna F.
Lakeland, FL
Love it. It leaves. My hair nice clean smelling good soft, shiny . and it's at a great price don't have to break my pocket
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
This stuff is amazing! It smells so good. That alone is enough to make me use it. It works great for an affordable price
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
It is divine aroma is incredible .. .. .. serves for the body is magnific ... loveeeeeeeeeeeeee........
Elizabet E.
Waco, TX
Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo BEST SHAMPOO I HAVE EVER USED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!
Xaely🌸 M.
very good product. I love the product. I loved it and would repeat the experienci. Is very good by scalp.
Stacie K.
Central Falls, RI
Love this shampoo and conditioner!! Leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. :):) :):) :):):):):):) :):)
Brandi B.
An amazing conditioner for colored hair and dry natural hair I love this product so freaking much
Jazmin C.
Mount Rainier, MD
Love how it smells and feels on my skin the scent lasts when you get out of shower as well
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad, CA
I used this on my hair while traveling and I loved it. The smell is great, and it added texture to my hair. I used the Shampoo and Conditioner together and they worked great. The size of the product was great for a two week trip.
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I've always been told that Suave dried out your hair. I've been a little skeptical about trying it.