BY SUAVE

Description:

Discover the beauty of the sea with the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection. This salon-inspired collection is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea and delivers effortless volume and weightless conditioning.

• Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
  • When used with the Sea Mineral Infusion Conditioner, the system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style
  • Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo (*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and bumble LLC.)

• I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was grow...3 Answers
  • Does this leave anyone else’s hair flat??1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used the Bumble and Bumble Surf shampoo t...1 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do!" in 1 review
Kacie S.
Mashpee, MA
Moisturizes well without an oily feel. I'm a big fan of the fresh, clean scent. Big plus is that it's a bargain brand!
Brooke C.
Rincon, GA
This Shampoo is amazing. It smells so fresh and crisp. I got it on clearance at Walmart for $1.50. It works so well.
mayra r.
These suave shampoo is one of the best I have use . It leaves my hair so soft . And it doesn't leave my hair frizzy.
Annie D.
Works so well to keep my dry scalp moisturized and healthy! I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel!
Elizabet E.
Waco, TX
Suave® Professionals Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo BEST SHAMPOO I HAVE EVER USED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!
Jessica H.
Nesbit, MS
I love this shampoo. It adds much needed texture and body to my baby fine hair. It does not weigh my hair down.
Yuginn L.
It didn't work well enough for me because of my hair type but I don't necessarily think its a bad product.
Xaely🌸 M.
very good product. I love the product. I loved it and would repeat the experienci. Is very good by scalp.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
It is divine aroma is incredible .. .. .. serves for the body is magnific ... loveeeeeeeeeeeeee........
Stacie K.
Central Falls, RI
Love this shampoo and conditioner!! Leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. :):) :):) :):):):):):) :):)
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I've always been told that Suave dried out your hair. I've been a little skeptical about trying it.
Sara G.
Anchorage, AK
Does this leave anyone else’s hair flat??
Sara G.
Anchorage, AK
Has anyone ever used the Bumble and Bumble Surf shampoo that this claim to be just as good as? If so, is it really just as good as Bumble and Bumble Surf?