BY SUAVE

Discover the beauty of the sea with the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection. This salon-inspired collection is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea and delivers effortless volume and weightless conditioning.

• Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
  • When used with the Sea Mineral Infusion Conditioner, the system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style
  • Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo (*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and bumble LLC.)

• I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I...3 Answers
Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body Shampoo
  • "She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do!" in 1 review
Amy P.
Rossville, GA
I love this product. It took my from frizzy and damaged to soft and smooth with lots of body. I don't have split ends anymore
Ashley G.
It lathers well and my hair feels clean but it always feels dry. My hair is very thick and very picky about what I use on it.
Dawn L.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the shampoo and conditioner because it softens my curly mess, anything that can tame my curls is excellent in my book!
Erica G.
Temple, TX
I got this free in my vox box & I love it. Works perfectly on my hair. Thank you influenster for my free great hair products!
Johanna F.
Lakeland, FL
Love it. It leaves. My hair nice clean smelling good soft, shiny . and it's at a great price don't have to break my pocket
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
This stuff is amazing! It smells so good. That alone is enough to make me use it. It works great for an affordable price
Katie D.
Cleveland, OH
Smells great and really helped my scalp heal after a psoriasis outbreak. Made my hair full of volume and was super shiny.
Brooke C.
Rincon, GA
This Shampoo is amazing. It smells so fresh and crisp. I got it on clearance at Walmart for $1.50. It works so well.
mayra r.
These suave shampoo is one of the best I have use . It leaves my hair so soft . And it doesn't leave my hair frizzy.
Elizabet E.
Waco, TX
Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo BEST SHAMPOO I HAVE EVER USED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I've always been told that Suave dried out your hair. I've been a little skeptical about trying it.