BY SUAVE

Discover the beauty of the sea with the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection. This salon-inspired collection is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea and delivers effortless volume and weightless conditioning.

• Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
  • When used with the Sea Mineral Infusion Conditioner, the system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style
  • Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo (*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and bumble LLC.)

• I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I'v...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do!" in 1 review
Christie R.
Christie R.
locust grove, GA
Wonderful product for a family of preteen girls!!! Hair is always healthy and shiny!!! I love how it is so affordable with such wonderful outcome!!
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
jacksonville, FL
I love the shampoo and conditioner because it softens my curly mess, anything that can tame my curls is excellent in my book!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
It lathers well and my hair feels clean but it always feels dry. My hair is very thick and very picky about what I use on it.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Temple, TX
I got this free in my vox box & I love it. Works perfectly on my hair. Thank you influenster for my free great hair products!
Maranda J.
Maranda J.
I love love love this its makes my hair smooth and its a great product all around and same goes for the conditioner. they are both fantastic!!!!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
Love this shampoo so much! My hair used to be flat, but now it has so much more volume. It makes my hair so clean and fresh and feels amazing.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Cleveland, OH
Smells great and really helped my scalp heal after a psoriasis outbreak. Made my hair full of volume and was super shiny.
Yuginn L.
Yuginn L.
It didn't work well enough for me because of my hair type but I don't necessarily think its a bad product.
mayra r.
mayra r.
These suave shampoo is one of the best I have use . It leaves my hair so soft . And it doesn't leave my hair frizzy.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Commack, NY
It makes my hair very manageable. It is great for those on budget like me. It works as well as higher priced conditions and just as good.
Marlo B.
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I've always been told that Suave dried out your hair. I've been a little skeptical about trying it.