BY SUAVE

Discover the beauty of the sea with the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection. This salon-inspired collection is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea and delivers effortless volume and weightless conditioning.

• Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
  • When used with the Sea Mineral Infusion Conditioner, the system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style
  • Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo (*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and bumble LLC.)

• I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I...3 Answers
Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body Shampoo
  • "She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do!" in 1 review
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
Love this shampoo so much! My hair used to be flat, but now it has so much more volume. It makes my hair so clean and fresh and feels amazing.
Katie D.
Cleveland, OH
Smells great and really helped my scalp heal after a psoriasis outbreak. Made my hair full of volume and was super shiny.
Yuginn L.
It didn't work well enough for me because of my hair type but I don't necessarily think its a bad product.
mayra r.
These suave shampoo is one of the best I have use . It leaves my hair so soft . And it doesn't leave my hair frizzy.
Melissa M.
Commack, NY
It makes my hair very manageable. It is great for those on budget like me. It works as well as higher priced conditions and just as good.
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY
Nali R.
Love this shampoo such a great scent to it leaves your hair so soft & volume! great price also!
KARLA G.
I love it when I wash my hair everyday because it's so beautiful and I don't like the people that I'm not doing for my food or whatever I'm not doing to my food
This works great it's very inexpensive and it's awesome for straight hair that hasn't been colored . The scent is not very long lasting.
Iesha C.
Cathedral City
I do like this product as a body wash smelled good am not sure if I would use this again or o just like trying different ones.
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I've always been told that Suave dried out your hair. I've been a little skeptical about trying it.