BY SUAVE

Description:

Discover the beauty of the sea with the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection. This salon-inspired collection is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea and delivers effortless volume and weightless conditioning.

• Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
  • When used with the Sea Mineral Infusion Conditioner, the system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style
  • Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo (*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and bumble LLC.)

• I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was grow...3 Answers
  • Does this leave anyone else’s hair flat??1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used the Bumble and Bumble Surf shampoo t...1 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do!" in 1 review
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY
It makes my hair very manageable. It is great for those on budget like me. It works as well as higher priced conditions and just as good.
Lane U.
Lapeer, MI
This shampoo is amazing! It left my hair silky and shiny after using it for a week. I am so happy that my hair looks healthier too!
Iesha C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I do like this product as a body wash smelled good am not sure if I would use this again or o just like trying different ones.
Amy P.
Rossville, GA
I love this product. It took my from frizzy and damaged to soft and smooth with lots of body. I don't have split ends anymore
Dawn L.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the shampoo and conditioner because it softens my curly mess, anything that can tame my curls is excellent in my book!
Erica G.
Temple, TX
I got this free in my vox box & I love it. Works perfectly on my hair. Thank you influenster for my free great hair products!
Ashley G.
It lathers well and my hair feels clean but it always feels dry. My hair is very thick and very picky about what I use on it.
Johanna P.
Lakeland, FL
Love it. It leaves. My hair nice clean smelling good soft, shiny . and it's at a great price don't have to break my pocket
Katie D.
Cleveland, OH
Smells great and really helped my scalp heal after a psoriasis outbreak. Made my hair full of volume and was super shiny.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
This stuff is amazing! It smells so good. That alone is enough to make me use it. It works great for an affordable price
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I've always been told that Suave dried out your hair. I've been a little skeptical about trying it.
Sara G.
Anchorage, AK
Does this leave anyone else’s hair flat??
Sara G.
Anchorage, AK
Has anyone ever used the Bumble and Bumble Surf shampoo that this claim to be just as good as? If so, is it really just as good as Bumble and Bumble Surf?