BY SUAVE

Discover the beauty of the sea with the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection. This salon-inspired collection is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea and delivers effortless volume and weightless conditioning.

• Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
  • When used with the Sea Mineral Infusion Conditioner, the system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style
  • Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo (*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and bumble LLC.)

• I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I'v...3 Answers
Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body Shampoo
  • "She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do!" in 1 review
Megan C.
Megan C.
Halfmoon, NY
I have thin hair, but it is plentiful. It tends to look limp, so I like volumizing shampoos. This shampoo smells amazing, and makes my hair feel light and moisturized. I will definitely buy this stuff again!
Xaely🌸 M.
Xaely🌸 M.
very good product. I love the product. I loved it and would repeat the experienci. Is very good by scalp.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Denver, CO
I've been using this shampoo from my VoxBox for about a week now and I'm totally hooked! It's nice on my dry hair in the winter, and I'll definitely repurchase.
Stacie K.
Stacie K.
Central Falls, RI
Love this shampoo and conditioner!! Leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. :):) :):) :):):):):):) :):)
Elizabet E.
Elizabet E.
Waco, TX
Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo BEST SHAMPOO I HAVE EVER USED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
An amazing conditioner for colored hair and dry natural hair I love this product so freaking much
PEGGY M.
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
I love this product. suave makes great affordable hair products and this is another great one. it leaves my hair super soft and manageable! love it and can recommend it. it smells good too!
Anne S.
Anne S.
Bellevue
I love the Product It has made my hair so smooth and full. I am so happy with the results. Thanks #sauve for making my hair Healthy and wonderful.
Lane U.
Lane U.
Lapeer, MI
This shampoo is amazing! It left my hair silky and shiny after using it for a week. I am so happy that my hair looks healthier too!
Jazmin C.
Jazmin C.
Mount Rainier, MD
Love how it smells and feels on my skin the scent lasts when you get out of shower as well
Marlo B.
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I've always been told that Suave dried out your hair. I've been a little skeptical about trying it.