BY SUAVE

Discover the beauty of the sea with the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection. This salon-inspired collection is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea and delivers effortless volume and weightless conditioning.

• Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
  • When used with the Sea Mineral Infusion Conditioner, the system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style
  • Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo (*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and bumble LLC.)

• I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I...3 Answers
Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body Shampoo
  • "She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do!" in 1 review
Anne S.
Bellevue
I love the Product It has made my hair so smooth and full. I am so happy with the results. Thanks #sauve for making my hair Healthy and wonderful.
Christie R.
Myrtle beach, sc
Wonderful product for a family of preteen girls!!! Hair is always healthy and shiny!!! I love how it is so affordable with such wonderful outcome!!
Maranda J.
I love love love this its makes my hair smooth and its a great product all around and same goes for the conditioner. they are both fantastic!!!!
Melissa R.
Nacogdoches, TX
Love how clean this shampoo makes my hair feel, and the scent is amazing! This is my favorite shampoo on the market. My daughter loves it, too.
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
Love this shampoo so much! My hair used to be flat, but now it has so much more volume. It makes my hair so clean and fresh and feels amazing.
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY
It makes my hair very manageable. It is great for those on budget like me. It works as well as higher priced conditions and just as good.
stephaniiie🍃Lewisville T.
Dallas
This works great it's very inexpensive and it's awesome for straight hair that hasn't been colored . The scent is not very long lasting.
Melissa M.
Commack, NY
Lane U.
Lapeer, MI
This shampoo is amazing! It left my hair silky and shiny after using it for a week. I am so happy that my hair looks healthier too!
Iesha C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I do like this product as a body wash smelled good am not sure if I would use this again or o just like trying different ones.
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I've always been told that Suave dried out your hair. I've been a little skeptical about trying it.