BY SUAVE

Discover the beauty of the sea with the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection. This salon-inspired collection is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea and delivers effortless volume and weightless conditioning.

• Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
  • When used with the Sea Mineral Infusion Conditioner, the system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style
  • Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo (*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and bumble LLC.)

• I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I...3 Answers
Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body Shampoo
  • "She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do!" in 1 review
Melissa R.
Nacogdoches, TX
Love how clean this shampoo makes my hair feel, and the scent is amazing! This is my favorite shampoo on the market. My daughter loves it, too.
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
I love this product. suave makes great affordable hair products and this is another great one. it leaves my hair super soft and manageable! love it and can recommend it. it smells good too!
Anne S.
Bellevue
I love the Product It has made my hair so smooth and full. I am so happy with the results. Thanks #sauve for making my hair Healthy and wonderful.
Lane U.
Lapeer, MI
This shampoo is amazing! It left my hair silky and shiny after using it for a week. I am so happy that my hair looks healthier too!
Christie R.
locust grove, GA
Wonderful product for a family of preteen girls!!! Hair is always healthy and shiny!!! I love how it is so affordable with such wonderful outcome!!
Stephanie Ann  H.
Morristown, NJ
Suave's Professional Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body Shampoo smells amazing and also adds moisture to your hair. Good price for the product!
Dawn L.
jacksonville, FL
I love the shampoo and conditioner because it softens my curly mess, anything that can tame my curls is excellent in my book!
Ashley G.
It lathers well and my hair feels clean but it always feels dry. My hair is very thick and very picky about what I use on it.
Maranda J.
I love love love this its makes my hair smooth and its a great product all around and same goes for the conditioner. they are both fantastic!!!!
Erica G.
Temple, TX
I got this free in my vox box & I love it. Works perfectly on my hair. Thank you influenster for my free great hair products!
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I've always been told that Suave dried out your hair. I've been a little skeptical about trying it.