BY SUAVE

Discover the beauty of the sea with the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection. This salon-inspired collection is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea and delivers effortless volume and weightless conditioning.

• Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
  • When used with the Sea Mineral Infusion Conditioner, the system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style
  • Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo (*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and bumble LLC.)

• I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I...3 Answers
  • Does this leave anyone else’s hair flat??1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used the Bumble and Bumble Surf shampoo that this...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do!" in 1 review
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
I really love this shampoo! It smells great and produces a nice lather. Used with the conditioner, it has given my hair a nice bouncy volume while keeping it very soft.
Carrie C.
Bedford, NH
I'm impressed! I was skeptical of this being suave, but was pleasantly surprised. It does give volume and moisturizer. And the price point is way better than B & B!
Lisette R.
Bronx, NY
This shampoo lathers well and it leaves my hair looking shiny and fabulous. I have fine hair and this shampoo makes it look much fuller. This is a great product that can be purchased at a reasonable price.
Miriam K.
Marshall, MN
My hair is dry, thick and frizzy and needs moisture! This product does the trick, but the best part of this product is the scent! I absolutely love it. I don't wash every day and the scent lingers leaving my hair still feeling clean and fresh!
Megan C.
Halfmoon, NY
I have thin hair, but it is plentiful. It tends to look limp, so I like volumizing shampoos. This shampoo smells amazing, and makes my hair feel light and moisturized. I will definitely buy this stuff again!
Lindsey E.
San Marcos, CA
I used this on my hair while traveling and I loved it. The smell is great, and it added texture to my hair. I used the Shampoo and Conditioner together and they worked great. The size of the product was great for a two week trip.
PEGGY M.
GREENVILLE, TX
I love this product. suave makes great affordable hair products and this is another great one. it leaves my hair super soft and manageable! love it and can recommend it. it smells good too!
KARLA G.
I love it when I wash my hair everyday because it's so beautiful and I don't like the people that I'm not doing for my food or whatever I'm not doing to my food
Kate S.
Muncie, IN
I've been using this shampoo from my VoxBox for about a week now and I'm totally hooked! It's nice on my dry hair in the winter, and I'll definitely repurchase.
Danielle F.
Kenner , LA
If always used save products I have a family of 5 and need a lot of shampoo and conditioner for my household save products have always been good to my family !
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I've always been told that Suave dried out your hair. I've been a little skeptical about trying it.
Sara G.
Anchorage, AK
Does this leave anyone else’s hair flat??
Sara G.
Anchorage, AK
Has anyone ever used the Bumble and Bumble Surf shampoo that this claim to be just as good as? If so, is it really just as good as Bumble and Bumble Surf?