BY SUAVE

Discover the beauty of the sea with the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection. This salon-inspired collection is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea and delivers effortless volume and weightless conditioning.

• Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
  • When used with the Sea Mineral Infusion Conditioner, the system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style
  • Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo (*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and bumble LLC.)

• I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I...3 Answers
Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body Shampoo
  • "She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do!" in 1 review
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Newberry, MI
Usually moisturizing shampoo leaves my hair looking greasy so I was skeptical at first. This smells great and didn't leave me looking like I forgot to shower. Hope I can find some when I'm out!
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Such a great hidden deal. You can find this at your local Target or drugstore and it's better than ones that cost triple. . Moisture and volume in one package. Holy grail of affordable shampoos!
Torie P.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
This stuff is amazing! It smells so good. That alone is enough to make me use it. It works great for an affordable price
Amy P.
Amy P.
Rossville, GA
I love this product. It took my from frizzy and damaged to soft and smooth with lots of body. I don't have split ends anymore
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Henrico, VA
I love the smell of the shampoo and the way it moisturizes my hair. I only have to shampoo once to get better effects than I was getting with my previous shampoo. My hair feels cleaner and stays looking fresh longer. I absolutely love it.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
chicago, IL
The scent is amazing! I typically use higher end hair products, but I truly love adding this into my mix! My hair feels so soft afterwards and is super easy to comb through.
Dana B.
Dana B.
Pulaski , VA
I love this shampoo it is what my family uses on a daily basis. I !ove how it helps keep my daughters hair which is very fine and tangles easily since switching to this shampoo I have seen huge changes. It is also super budget friendly.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Kenner, LA
If always used save products I have a family of 5 and need a lot of shampoo and conditioner for my household save products have always been good to my family !
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
I really love this shampoo! It smells great and produces a nice lather. Used with the conditioner, it has given my hair a nice bouncy volume while keeping it very soft.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Bedford, NH
I'm impressed! I was skeptical of this being suave, but was pleasantly surprised. It does give volume and moisturizer. And the price point is way better than B & B!
Marlo B.
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I've always been told that Suave dried out your hair. I've been a little skeptical about trying it.