BY SUAVE

Discover the beauty of the sea with the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection. This salon-inspired collection is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea and delivers effortless volume and weightless conditioning.

• Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
  • When used with the Sea Mineral Infusion Conditioner, the system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style
  • Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo (*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and bumble LLC.)

• I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I'v...3 Answers
Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body Shampoo
  • "She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do!" in 1 review
Patrice T.
Patrice T.
Birmingham, AL
This is an amazing shampoo! I am an African American woman with medium length thick hair. I was very impressed with the texture of this product. It cleansed my scalp and hair while also moisturizing it! It smells AMAZING!! It left my hair feeling really fresh and deranged before conditioner!!
Susan L.
Susan L.
Can I just say first off, this stuff smells amazing! It's absolutely great, even after the first use, my hair felt more textured and shiny. I shampoo twice and then condition once with the matching conditioner and my hair felt lighter and bouncier (which I need for my dead hair). I usually have oily hair but my hair has really worn out lately and my ends are dry and brittle, but this shampoo has really brought some life back!
Lara J.
Lara J.
Winston Salem, NC
I received this product from my cheersvoxbox to try for free. I really enjoyed using it. I do not think I have ever had my hair so soft. I was a little bit skeptical about the sea salt but it's not bad, it smells just like my body scrub.
jene w.
jene w.
Fort Riley, KS
◾smells insanely good ◾definite volume boost ◾encouraged my hairs natural waviness making my hair more beachy ◾true to its claim to moisturize // all in all I would recommend to some one with thinner hair, it's not the best fit for me bc my hair is ridiculous thick..but it is a good shampoo!
This works great it's very inexpensive and it's awesome for straight hair that hasn't been colored . The scent is not very long lasting.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
It has a really smooth and luscious lather. The smell isn't overpowering, nor super feminine, and my boyfriend has no problem using it. It did a really job cleansing my hair! I didn't notice any extra body or moisture but then again, I really don't with any shampoos.
Jennia V.
Jennia V.
I have always used Suave products and this is by far the best line they have. Fresh coconut smell, leaves the refreshing clean feeling, and doesn't damage your hair! I definitely will purchase again once I run out. Highly recommended!
Laura R.
Laura R.
Edinburg, TX
This Suave professional product is like the version of Bumble and Bumble. Honestly it's my favorite product I love the way it leaves my hair literally silky soft and it smells amazing!! This is the type of product that once you try it you never change it!!!
Iesha C.
Iesha C.
Cathedral City
I do like this product as a body wash smelled good am not sure if I would use this again or o just like trying different ones.
janel j.
janel j.
Dallas, TX
I just bought shampoo & i regret it. I should have waited because influenster just sent me this! I tried it last night & it smells good & didn't dry out my hair. I will use this up & if it blows me away i will repurchase. :)
Marlo B.
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I've always been told that Suave dried out your hair. I've been a little skeptical about trying it.