BY SUAVE

Discover the beauty of the sea with the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection. This salon-inspired collection is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea and delivers effortless volume and weightless conditioning.

• Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
  • When used with the Sea Mineral Infusion Conditioner, the system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style
  • Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo (*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and bumble LLC.)

• I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I'v...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do!" in 1 review
jene w.
jene w.
Fort Riley, KS
◾smells insanely good ◾definite volume boost ◾encouraged my hairs natural waviness making my hair more beachy ◾true to its claim to moisturize // all in all I would recommend to some one with thinner hair, it's not the best fit for me bc my hair is ridiculous thick..but it is a good shampoo!
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
It has a really smooth and luscious lather. The smell isn't overpowering, nor super feminine, and my boyfriend has no problem using it. It did a really job cleansing my hair! I didn't notice any extra body or moisture but then again, I really don't with any shampoos.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Browns Summit, NC
This stuff is great!!! I had yet to find a shampoo that I could use regularly that did not make my hair greasy or feel gross after a week of using it. I am on week two and still in love! Not only does it smell great by my hair really does feel moisturized. I think this is seriously the perfect shampoo for anyone.
Bre S.
Bre S.
jacksonville, FL
I do not like this product too much. I don't know if it was a cheaper watered down version I got it at big lots and it wasn't like the salons stuff it was cheaply which usually suave items are just as good as the expensive stuff didn't care for it
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Cheapest sea-salt shampoo out there, so worth a shot if you want to try that. I've been using it for a few weeks and there's been quite an effect on my hair texture - waves last even after several days. Smells great and will definitely buy again.
Jennia V.
Jennia V.
I have always used Suave products and this is by far the best line they have. Fresh coconut smell, leaves the refreshing clean feeling, and doesn't damage your hair! I definitely will purchase again once I run out. Highly recommended!
Laura R.
Laura R.
Edinburg, TX
This Suave professional product is like the version of Bumble and Bumble. Honestly it's my favorite product I love the way it leaves my hair literally silky soft and it smells amazing!! This is the type of product that once you try it you never change it!!!
Iesha C.
Iesha C.
Cathedral City
I do like this product as a body wash smelled good am not sure if I would use this again or o just like trying different ones.
janel j.
janel j.
Dallas, TX
I just bought shampoo & i regret it. I should have waited because influenster just sent me this! I tried it last night & it smells good & didn't dry out my hair. I will use this up & if it blows me away i will repurchase. :)
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Such a great hidden deal. You can find this at your local Target or drugstore and it's better than ones that cost triple. . Moisture and volume in one package. Holy grail of affordable shampoos!
Marlo B.
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I've always been told that Suave dried out your hair. I've been a little skeptical about trying it.