BY SUAVE

Discover the beauty of the sea with the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection. This salon-inspired collection is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea and delivers effortless volume and weightless conditioning.

• Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
  • When used with the Sea Mineral Infusion Conditioner, the system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style
  • Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo (*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and bumble LLC.)

• I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I...3 Answers
Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body Shampoo
  • "She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do!" in 1 review
Heidi M.
Deep River, CT
I absolutely LOVE this shampoo/conditioner duo.
I have very fine and brittle hair. This duo makes my hair silky and smooth like I just left the salon! The smell is nice but not overpowering and it doesn't smell like dead stuff on the bottom of the ocean like I thought it would.
Amelia S.
Such a great hidden deal. You can find this at your local Target or drugstore and it's better than ones that cost triple. . Moisture and volume in one package. Holy grail of affordable shampoos!
Jamie S.
Newberry, MI
Usually moisturizing shampoo leaves my hair looking greasy so I was skeptical at first. This smells great and didn't leave me looking like I forgot to shower. Hope I can find some when I'm out!
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
It smells amazing I'm a fan of all suave products I have dry scalp so this works great it lathers up and it really cleanses my hair! I totally pick this over some high ends ! Definitely recommend it for all hair types!
Sarah L.
Henrico, VA
I love the smell of the shampoo and the way it moisturizes my hair. I only have to shampoo once to get better effects than I was getting with my previous shampoo. My hair feels cleaner and stays looking fresh longer. I absolutely love it.
Dana B.
Pulaski , VA
I love this shampoo it is what my family uses on a daily basis. I !ove how it helps keep my daughters hair which is very fine and tangles easily since switching to this shampoo I have seen huge changes. It is also super budget friendly.
Maggie L.
chicago, IL
The scent is amazing! I typically use higher end hair products, but I truly love adding this into my mix! My hair feels so soft afterwards and is super easy to comb through.
Daphne M.
Baraboo, WI
I LOVE this smell! My hair feels so nourished, and I just know it's thanks to this shampoo! I love the price too, because it's not even the most expensive out there, but in my honest opinions it beats all others ten times over!
Audrey M.
Canton, GA
I love this product for my frizzy yet thin, flat hair. Most shampoos that give me body and volume leave my hair frizzy. Not this one! My hair looks thicker with more body and smooth! I love it!
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
I really love this shampoo! It smells great and produces a nice lather. Used with the conditioner, it has given my hair a nice bouncy volume while keeping it very soft.
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I've always been told that Suave dried out your hair. I've been a little skeptical about trying it.