BY SUAVE

Discover the beauty of the sea with the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection. This salon-inspired collection is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea and delivers effortless volume and weightless conditioning.

• Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
  • When used with the Sea Mineral Infusion Conditioner, the system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style
  • Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo (*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and bumble LLC.)

• I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I...3 Answers
  • Does this leave anyone else’s hair flat??1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used the Bumble and Bumble Surf shampoo that this...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do!" in 1 review
Kayla B.
Browns Summit, NC
This stuff is great!!! I had yet to find a shampoo that I could use regularly that did not make my hair greasy or feel gross after a week of using it. I am on week two and still in love! Not only does it smell great by my hair really does feel moisturized. I think this is seriously the perfect shampoo for anyone.
Alyssa M.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Cheapest sea-salt shampoo out there, so worth a shot if you want to try that. I've been using it for a few weeks and there's been quite an effect on my hair texture - waves last even after several days. Smells great and will definitely buy again.
Bre S.
Jacksonville, FL
I do not like this product too much. I don't know if it was a cheaper watered down version I got it at big lots and it wasn't like the salons stuff it was cheaply which usually suave items are just as good as the expensive stuff didn't care for it
Rachel L.
I received this shampoo for review the first time but since then I keep finding myself reach for it over and over again when I go buy new shampoo. I love the scent, its clean and refreshing. I have color treated hair and I find my color lasting well.
Jennia V.
I have always used Suave products and this is by far the best line they have. Fresh coconut smell, leaves the refreshing clean feeling, and doesn't damage your hair! I definitely will purchase again once I run out. Highly recommended!
Laura R.
Edinburg, TX
This Suave professional product is like the version of Bumble and Bumble. Honestly it's my favorite product I love the way it leaves my hair literally silky soft and it smells amazing!! This is the type of product that once you try it you never change it!!!
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
I soo want to try this product! I love Suave! Everything that they have are awesome! I heard about this by watching Elle Fowler on youtube! She gives a high rating for it! She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do! My hair is really dry! It needs moisture, especially during the summer!
Courtney L.
Cumming, GA
All I can say is- awesome. This stuff makes my hair uber soft and gives it fabulous volume. Could you PLEASE make a two in one for those who are sometimes way too tired after work to put so much effort in. That would be beyond amazing.
heather l.
My daughters hair is very hard to manage.i used to use shampoo conditioner and different detanglers and nothing would get the tangles out...until i started using this shampoo on her hair.it is now soft and easy to brush.i love this shampoo!!
janel j.
Dallas, TX
I just bought shampoo & i regret it. I should have waited because influenster just sent me this! I tried it last night & it smells good & didn't dry out my hair. I will use this up & if it blows me away i will repurchase. :)
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I've always been told that Suave dried out your hair. I've been a little skeptical about trying it.
Sara G.
Anchorage, AK
Does this leave anyone else’s hair flat??
Sara G.
Anchorage, AK
Has anyone ever used the Bumble and Bumble Surf shampoo that this claim to be just as good as? If so, is it really just as good as Bumble and Bumble Surf?