BY SUAVE

Discover the beauty of the sea with the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection. This salon-inspired collection is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea and delivers effortless volume and weightless conditioning.

• Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
  • When used with the Sea Mineral Infusion Conditioner, the system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style
  • Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo (*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and bumble LLC.)

• I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I...3 Answers
Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body Shampoo
  • "She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do!" in 1 review
Kenya C.
Kenya C.
West Miami, FL
Gave a 3 star just because I have tried it just yet. But love that product is very affordable for many! I peeked at smell and it was amazing can't wait to test them out
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Deep River, CT
I absolutely LOVE this shampoo/conditioner duo.
I have very fine and brittle hair. This duo makes my hair silky and smooth like I just left the salon! The smell is nice but not overpowering and it doesn't smell like dead stuff on the bottom of the ocean like I thought it would.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Towson, MD
This is the body wash I'm currently using. It's pretty good , nothing special. It doesn't smell as good as I was hoping it would but definitely very good for its price
Raquel H.
Raquel H.
Savannah, GA
Unfortunately, this product did not work for me. This product dried out my scalp causing it to itch and flake. It may be because I suffer from having a dry scalp. The shampoo smells great and left my hair feeling great, I wish I could use it. I tried this with the conditioner as well but like I said it just completely dried out my scalp. I do not recommend this if you suffer from having dry skin/scalp.
Cheryl K.
Cheryl K.
Hagerstown, MD
This shampoo is wonderful for adding volume to your hair. It's especially good if you are someone who skips days of washing because the smell lasts in my hair 2-3 days. The smell reminds me of the beach. It reminds me of summer for some reason. It has sea salt in it so you'll probably want to deep clean your hair after 4 washes or so.
Johanna F.
Johanna F.
Lakeland, FL
Love it. It leaves. My hair nice clean smelling good soft, shiny . and it's at a great price don't have to break my pocket
Patrice T.
Patrice T.
Birmingham, AL
This is an amazing shampoo! I am an African American woman with medium length thick hair. I was very impressed with the texture of this product. It cleansed my scalp and hair while also moisturizing it! It smells AMAZING!! It left my hair feeling really fresh and deranged before conditioner!!
Susan L.
Susan L.
Can I just say first off, this stuff smells amazing! It's absolutely great, even after the first use, my hair felt more textured and shiny. I shampoo twice and then condition once with the matching conditioner and my hair felt lighter and bouncier (which I need for my dead hair). I usually have oily hair but my hair has really worn out lately and my ends are dry and brittle, but this shampoo has really brought some life back!
Lara J.
Lara J.
Winston Salem, NC
I received this product from my cheersvoxbox to try for free. I really enjoyed using it. I do not think I have ever had my hair so soft. I was a little bit skeptical about the sea salt but it's not bad, it smells just like my body scrub.
jene w.
jene w.
Fort Riley, KS
◾smells insanely good ◾definite volume boost ◾encouraged my hairs natural waviness making my hair more beachy ◾true to its claim to moisturize // all in all I would recommend to some one with thinner hair, it's not the best fit for me bc my hair is ridiculous thick..but it is a good shampoo!
Marlo B.
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I've always been told that Suave dried out your hair. I've been a little skeptical about trying it.