BY SUAVE

Discover the beauty of the sea with the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection. This salon-inspired collection is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea and delivers effortless volume and weightless conditioning.

• Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
  • When used with the Sea Mineral Infusion Conditioner, the system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style
  • Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo (*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and bumble LLC.)

• I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I'v...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do!" in 1 review
Neia K.
Neia K.
Pittsburgh
One of my favorite shampoos. I just had some of this but I used it all lol. It makes my hair soft , feels healthy, and it definitely helps my scalp and dryness if I have any in my scalp. The larger is amazing and I was very satisfied I would recommend to others and will use again
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
I love this shampoo ! My hair looks and smells awesome ! Pair it with the sea salt texturizing spray for a beautiful beach waves look ! Every time I use these products, I get complements on how good I smell !
Dana D.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
I honestly get this because it smells good and leave my hair smelling good. I have a dry scalp, it gives my hair the moisture it needs and volume, the scent is pleasant and people can't believe it's suave..
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
I used this shampoo for quite some time. I love the smell because it reminds me of the beach with the salt water and sand. I still use it occasionally but I feel it dries my hair out a good bit and cause more tangles.
Aida P.
Aida P.
Loved the way this product made my hair feel! It helped to give it that natural beach wave hair look! This was my first time using it and I will be sure to use it again!
Kenya C.
Kenya C.
West Miami, FL
Gave a 3 star just because I have tried it just yet. But love that product is very affordable for many! I peeked at smell and it was amazing can't wait to test them out
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Deep River, CT
I absolutely LOVE this shampoo/conditioner duo.
I have very fine and brittle hair. This duo makes my hair silky and smooth like I just left the salon! The smell is nice but not overpowering and it doesn't smell like dead stuff on the bottom of the ocean like I thought it would.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Towson, MD
This is the body wash I'm currently using. It's pretty good , nothing special. It doesn't smell as good as I was hoping it would but definitely very good for its price
Cheryl K.
Cheryl K.
Hagerstown, MD
This shampoo is wonderful for adding volume to your hair. It's especially good if you are someone who skips days of washing because the smell lasts in my hair 2-3 days. The smell reminds me of the beach. It reminds me of summer for some reason. It has sea salt in it so you'll probably want to deep clean your hair after 4 washes or so.
Johanna F.
Johanna F.
Lakeland, FL
Love it. It leaves. My hair nice clean smelling good soft, shiny . and it's at a great price don't have to break my pocket
Marlo B.
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I've always been told that Suave dried out your hair. I've been a little skeptical about trying it.