BY SUAVE

Discover the beauty of the sea with the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection. This salon-inspired collection is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea and delivers effortless volume and weightless conditioning.

• Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
  • When used with the Sea Mineral Infusion Conditioner, the system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style
  • Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo (*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and bumble LLC.)

• I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I...3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do!" in 1 review
Melissa M.
Commack, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It makes my hair very manageable. It is great for those on budget like me. It works as well as higher priced conditions and just as good.
Kate S.
Muncie, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this shampoo from my VoxBox for about a week now and I'm totally hooked! It's nice on my dry hair in the winter, and I'll definitely repurchase.
Danielle F.
Kenner, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If always used save products I have a family of 5 and need a lot of shampoo and conditioner for my household save products have always been good to my family !
Lauren L.
I have fine, straight hair and am always looking for a way to add more volume. I'd considered the Bumble & Bumble Surf shampoo but this popped up as a more affordable alternative. It smells amazing and does a great job cleansing any buildup in the roots. As for the volumizing part, it isn't quite as effective as a styling product but it definitely gives me some more oomph!
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad, CA
I used this on my hair while traveling and I loved it. The smell is great, and it added texture to my hair. I used the Shampoo and Conditioner together and they worked great. The size of the product was great for a two week trip.
Heidi M.
Deep River, CT
I absolutely LOVE this shampoo/conditioner duo.
I have very fine and brittle hair. This duo makes my hair silky and smooth like I just left the salon! The smell is nice but not overpowering and it doesn't smell like dead stuff on the bottom of the ocean like I thought it would.
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. suave makes great affordable hair products and this is another great one. it leaves my hair super soft and manageable! love it and can recommend it. it smells good too!
Erica G.
Temple, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this free in my vox box & I love it. Works perfectly on my hair. Thank you influenster for my free great hair products!
Megan C.
Halfmoon, NY
I have thin hair, but it is plentiful. It tends to look limp, so I like volumizing shampoos. This shampoo smells amazing, and makes my hair feel light and moisturized. I will definitely buy this stuff again!
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I have curly, color treated hair, and I wasn't able to find anything that I liked, or that my hair liked...until I tried this shampoo. Omg. The scent is fabulous, the price, so unbeatable...$2.88! I cannot say enough good things about it, it is that incredible of a product. I threw everything else away, this is all I plan to use for the rest of my life! I highly recommend this for all of my fellow gals with the curly-color-treated tresses like mine! It didn't leave my hair feeling dried out, and it didn't strip my color either! (it says on the bottle that it is safe for color treated hair, by the way!) I'm glad I didn't waste my money on the Bumble Bumble Surf (~$20 per bottle), or the John Frieda Beach Blonde Cool Dip ($9 per bottle)!
❤️💗💜
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I've always been told that Suave dried out your hair. I've been a little skeptical about trying it.