BY SUAVE

Discover the beauty of the sea with the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection. This salon-inspired collection is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea and delivers effortless volume and weightless conditioning.

• Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
  • When used with the Sea Mineral Infusion Conditioner, the system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style
  • Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo (*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and bumble LLC.)

• I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I...3 Answers
Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body Shampoo
  • "She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do!" in 1 review
Katrina H.
Naples, ME
I was pleasantly surprised with the results after picking this up when I ran out of my tried and true KMS.
My hair was so soft, smooth and moisturized while still keeping my oily probe hair light with body.
I’ll definitely keep using this!!
Amanda V.
Topeka, KS
I just love this shampoo. Such a good smelling shampoo and lathers great. Makes my hair feel smooth and a lot less frizzy. The scent lasts almost 2-3 days. I just love this product and will definitely buy again
Tori T.
It may seem silly but my hair just seems to love this shampoo. It's the perfect amount of hydrating and cleaning. It leaves my hair feeling light and full. It's made my curls come out more and I love it.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I love this product! I have been using it since I just recently dyed my hair a few days ago. It very affordable and smells good, not too salty like some products that claim to be sea mineral  or sea salt brands. I was very satisfied with the outcome of this product as my hair looks great! I would love to try all the other new suave products out there! I now I would love them too! ;)
Lauren L.
I have fine, straight hair and am always looking for a way to add more volume. I'd considered the Bumble & Bumble Surf shampoo but this popped up as a more affordable alternative. It smells amazing and does a great job cleansing any buildup in the roots. As for the volumizing part, it isn't quite as effective as a styling product but it definitely gives me some more oomph!
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
I honestly get this because it smells good and leave my hair smelling good. I have a dry scalp, it gives my hair the moisture it needs and volume, the scent is pleasant and people can't believe it's suave..
Danielle F.
Laurium, MI
I really wanted to love this product but it just didn't work with my hair. I do have really fine, curly/wavy hair but I have lots of it. I didn't like that this shampoo didn't "suds up" and I felt like I had to use a ton of it in my hair. But the smell! The smell is amazing and lasted all day!
Heather H.
If you don't look at the bottle, you would not believe this was drugstore brand Suave. They have truly upped their game lately on all they're hair products. This Shampoo/Conditioner is AMAZING!!! Leaves your hair looking, smelling, wearing and feeling like you've had a salon wash! Amazing!
Neia K.
Pittsburgh
One of my favorite shampoos. I just had some of this but I used it all lol. It makes my hair soft , feels healthy, and it definitely helps my scalp and dryness if I have any in my scalp. The larger is amazing and I was very satisfied I would recommend to others and will use again
Kimberly W.
I love this shampoo ! My hair looks and smells awesome ! Pair it with the sea salt texturizing spray for a beautiful beach waves look ! Every time I use these products, I get complements on how good I smell !
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I've always been told that Suave dried out your hair. I've been a little skeptical about trying it.