BY SUAVE

Discover the beauty of the sea with the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection. This salon-inspired collection is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea and delivers effortless volume and weightless conditioning.

• Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
  • When used with the Sea Mineral Infusion Conditioner, the system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style
  • Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo (*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and bumble LLC.)

• I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I...3 Answers
  • Does this leave anyone else’s hair flat??1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used the Bumble and Bumble Surf shampoo that this...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do!" in 1 review
Raquel H.
Savannah, GA
Unfortunately, this product did not work for me. This product dried out my scalp causing it to itch and flake. It may be because I suffer from having a dry scalp. The shampoo smells great and left my hair feeling great, I wish I could use it. I tried this with the conditioner as well but like I said it just completely dried out my scalp. I do not recommend this if you suffer from having dry skin/scalp.
Cheryl K.
Hagerstown, MD
This shampoo is wonderful for adding volume to your hair. It's especially good if you are someone who skips days of washing because the smell lasts in my hair 2-3 days. The smell reminds me of the beach. It reminds me of summer for some reason. It has sea salt in it so you'll probably want to deep clean your hair after 4 washes or so.
Patrice T.
Birmingham, AL
This is an amazing shampoo! I am an African American woman with medium length thick hair. I was very impressed with the texture of this product. It cleansed my scalp and hair while also moisturizing it! It smells AMAZING!! It left my hair feeling really fresh and deranged before conditioner!!
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
Absolutely awesome! received this in my first influenster campaign and immediately bought another bottle when I ran out. it smells heavenly, feels wonderful and leaves my hair smooth and beautiful! I'm excited to try all the suave products after this one!
Susan L.
Can I just say first off, this stuff smells amazing! It's absolutely great, even after the first use, my hair felt more textured and shiny. I shampoo twice and then condition once with the matching conditioner and my hair felt lighter and bouncier (which I need for my dead hair). I usually have oily hair but my hair has really worn out lately and my ends are dry and brittle, but this shampoo has really brought some life back!
Lara J.
Winston Salem, NC
I received this product from my cheersvoxbox to try for free. I really enjoyed using it. I do not think I have ever had my hair so soft. I was a little bit skeptical about the sea salt but it's not bad, it smells just like my body scrub.
Lisbeth L.
It have a good taste, it moisturize the body hair and it soft, is very affordable and it have a good price that is really worth and comparing to others is very worth it. I used this product once a week and i definitely recommend it is the best you can do for your hair. I am in love with it.
jene w.
Fort Riley, KS
◾smells insanely good ◾definite volume boost ◾encouraged my hairs natural waviness making my hair more beachy ◾true to its claim to moisturize // all in all I would recommend to some one with thinner hair, it's not the best fit for me bc my hair is ridiculous thick..but it is a good shampoo!
Shannon F.
It has a really smooth and luscious lather. The smell isn't overpowering, nor super feminine, and my boyfriend has no problem using it. It did a really job cleansing my hair! I didn't notice any extra body or moisture but then again, I really don't with any shampoos.
Kayla B.
Browns Summit, NC
This stuff is great!!! I had yet to find a shampoo that I could use regularly that did not make my hair greasy or feel gross after a week of using it. I am on week two and still in love! Not only does it smell great by my hair really does feel moisturized. I think this is seriously the perfect shampoo for anyone.
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I've always been told that Suave dried out your hair. I've been a little skeptical about trying it.
Sara G.
Anchorage, AK
Does this leave anyone else’s hair flat??
Sara G.
Anchorage, AK
Has anyone ever used the Bumble and Bumble Surf shampoo that this claim to be just as good as? If so, is it really just as good as Bumble and Bumble Surf?