BY SUAVE

Description:

Discover the beauty of the sea with the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection. This salon-inspired collection is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea and delivers effortless volume and weightless conditioning.

• Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
  • When used with the Sea Mineral Infusion Conditioner, the system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style
  • Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo (*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and bumble LLC.)

• I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was grow...3 Answers
  • Does this leave anyone else’s hair flat??1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used the Bumble and Bumble Surf shampoo t...1 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do!" in 1 review
Danielle F.
Laurium , MI
I really wanted to love this product but it just didn't work with my hair. I do have really fine, curly/wavy hair but I have lots of it. I didn't like that this shampoo didn't "suds up" and I felt like I had to use a ton of it in my hair. But the smell! The smell is amazing and lasted all day!
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
I'm so glad I tried this. I have flat and straight hair so if I use the wrong shampoo it could weigh my hair down but this does not. It smells soooo luxurious to me and really makes my hair feel weightless and volumized. I hope to see an entire collection of this stuff come out because it is that good!!
Heather H.
If you don't look at the bottle, you would not believe this was drugstore brand Suave. They have truly upped their game lately on all they're hair products. This Shampoo/Conditioner is AMAZING!!! Leaves your hair looking, smelling, wearing and feeling like you've had a salon wash! Amazing!
Neia K.
Pittsburgh
One of my favorite shampoos. I just had some of this but I used it all lol. It makes my hair soft , feels healthy, and it definitely helps my scalp and dryness if I have any in my scalp. The larger is amazing and I was very satisfied I would recommend to others and will use again
Kimberly W.
I love this shampoo ! My hair looks and smells awesome ! Pair it with the sea salt texturizing spray for a beautiful beach waves look ! Every time I use these products, I get complements on how good I smell !
Jessica V.
I used this shampoo for quite some time. I love the smell because it reminds me of the beach with the salt water and sand. I still use it occasionally but I feel it dries my hair out a good bit and cause more tangles.
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I have curly, color treated hair, and I wasn't able to find anything that I liked, or that my hair liked...until I tried this shampoo. Omg. The scent is fabulous, the price, so unbeatable...$2.88! I cannot say enough good things about it, it is that incredible of a product. I threw everything else away, this is all I plan to use for the rest of my life! I highly recommend this for all of my fellow gals with the curly-color-treated tresses like mine! It didn't leave my hair feeling dried out, and it didn't strip my color either! (it says on the bottle that it is safe for color treated hair, by the way!) I'm glad I didn't waste my money on the Bumble Bumble Surf (~$20 per bottle), or the John Frieda Beach Blonde Cool Dip ($9 per bottle)!
❤️💗💜
Aida P.
Loved the way this product made my hair feel! It helped to give it that natural beach wave hair look! This was my first time using it and I will be sure to use it again!
Kenya C.
West Miami, FL
Gave a 3 star just because I have tried it just yet. But love that product is very affordable for many! I peeked at smell and it was amazing can't wait to test them out
Jessica C.
Towson, MD
This is the body wash I'm currently using. It's pretty good , nothing special. It doesn't smell as good as I was hoping it would but definitely very good for its price
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I've always been told that Suave dried out your hair. I've been a little skeptical about trying it.
Sara G.
Anchorage, AK
Does this leave anyone else’s hair flat??
Sara G.
Anchorage, AK
Has anyone ever used the Bumble and Bumble Surf shampoo that this claim to be just as good as? If so, is it really just as good as Bumble and Bumble Surf?