BY SUAVE

Discover the beauty of the sea with the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection. This salon-inspired collection is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea and delivers effortless volume and weightless conditioning.

• Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
  • When used with the Sea Mineral Infusion Conditioner, the system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style
  • Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo (*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and bumble LLC.)

• I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I...3 Answers
Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body Shampoo
  • "She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do!" in 1 review
Jessica H.
Nesbit, MS
I love this shampoo. It adds much needed texture and body to my baby fine hair. It does not weigh my hair down.
Debbie R.
Orlando, FL
I think this is my favorite suave shampoo. It smells great, and leaves my hair soft and shiny.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
this stuff smells great and gives my hair the volumn i am looking for at a reasonable price.
kyndall c.
Danville, KY
This shampoo is amazing. It's smells really good and it really helps with volume and curls
Lana M.
I used this before and it was a good shampoo. But I didn't like all the moisture in it!
diane h.
Colorado Springs, CO
Smells great but doesn't work for my damaged hair but I still you it almost everyday
Shianne E.
Seriously love this product. Smells amazing and leaves my hair soft all day!
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I have curly, color treated hair, and I wasn't able to find anything that I liked, or that my hair liked...until I tried this shampoo. Omg. The scent is fabulous, the price, so unbeatable...$2.88! I cannot say enough good things about it, it is that incredible of a product. I threw everything else away, this is all I plan to use for the rest of my life! I highly recommend this for all of my fellow gals with the curly-color-treated tresses like mine! It didn't leave my hair feeling dried out, and it didn't strip my color either! (it says on the bottle that it is safe for color treated hair, by the way!) I'm glad I didn't waste my money on the Bumble Bumble Surf (~$20 per bottle), or the John Frieda Beach Blonde Cool Dip ($9 per bottle)!
❤️💗💜
Samantha C.
This shampoo gives a nice amount of volume with a very light and pleasant scent. The price is very reasonable for the product as well. I also love to use anything with sea salt, minerals, extracts, etc. because I really like the affect they have on my hair. If you're pondering on this purchase I would say try it out with the matching conditioner as well.
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
I'm so glad I tried this. I have flat and straight hair so if I use the wrong shampoo it could weigh my hair down but this does not. It smells soooo luxurious to me and really makes my hair feel weightless and volumized. I hope to see an entire collection of this stuff come out because it is that good!!
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I've always been told that Suave dried out your hair. I've been a little skeptical about trying it.