BY SUAVE

Discover the beauty of the sea with the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection. This salon-inspired collection is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea and delivers effortless volume and weightless conditioning.

• Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
  • When used with the Sea Mineral Infusion Conditioner, the system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style
  • Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo (*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and bumble LLC.)

• I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I'v...3 Answers
Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body Shampoo
  • "She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do!" in 1 review
Alysha L.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
It smells amazing I'm a fan of all suave products I have dry scalp so this works great it lathers up and it really cleanses my hair! I totally pick this over some high ends ! Definitely recommend it for all hair types!
Lisette R.
Lisette R.
Bronx, NY
This shampoo lathers well and it leaves my hair looking shiny and fabulous. I have fine hair and this shampoo makes it look much fuller. This is a great product that can be purchased at a reasonable price.
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Canton, GA
I love this product for my frizzy yet thin, flat hair. Most shampoos that give me body and volume leave my hair frizzy. Not this one! My hair looks thicker with more body and smooth! I love it!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Nacogdoches, TX
Love how clean this shampoo makes my hair feel, and the scent is amazing! This is my favorite shampoo on the market. My daughter loves it, too.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Nesbit, MS
I love this shampoo. It adds much needed texture and body to my baby fine hair. It does not weigh my hair down.
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Orlando, FL
I think this is my favorite suave shampoo. It smells great, and leaves my hair soft and shiny.
Dana m.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
this stuff smells great and gives my hair the volumn i am looking for at a reasonable price.
kyndall c.
kyndall c.
Danville, KY
This shampoo is amazing. It's smells really good and it really helps with volume and curls
Lana M.
Lana M.
I used this before and it was a good shampoo. But I didn't like all the moisture in it!
diane h.
diane h.
Colorado Springs, CO
Smells great but doesn't work for my damaged hair but I still you it almost everyday
Marlo B.
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I've always been told that Suave dried out your hair. I've been a little skeptical about trying it.